Owner of fake news website "The Gateway Pundit" suspended from Twitter

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Jim Hoft repeatedly lied about the Joe Biden election being fraudulent, lied about coronavirus, and attended the terrorist rally on January 6th.
The question is why this serial liar had not been suspended earlier.
Conservatives in USMB spreading fake news love to quote The Gateway Pundit, for obvious reasons.

giphy.gif

Jim Hoft repeatedly lied about the Joe Biden election being fraudulent, lied about coronavirus, and attended the terrorist rally on January 6th.
Conservatives in USMB spreading fake news love to quote The Gateway Pundit, for obvious reasons.
"Terrorist rally" lol...

Look, I'm not surprised that Twitter banned him. Twitter has, and will continue to ban anyone that disagrees with the leftist agenda...thats no big news.

Please don't claim you are for free speech, though. If someone believes that the election was stolen, that's their right, under free speech, to do so. The fact that the left is trying to shut down anyone who feels that way means they are trying to shut down free speech.

Twitter, as a private company, has every right to do this, but it just shows their undemocratic anti free speech stance.

Personally, I'd love to see all conservatives leave Facebook and Twitter. 80 to 100 million accounts gone! Imagine the revenue hit they would take if that happened.

"Terrorist rally" lol...

Look, I'm not surprised that Twitter banned him. Twitter has, and will continue to ban anyone that disagrees with the leftist agenda...thats no big news.

Please don't claim you are for free speech, though. If someone believes that the election was stolen, that's their right, under free speech, to do so. The fact that the left is trying to shut down anyone who feels that way means they are trying to shut down free speech.

Twitter, as a private company, has every right to do this, but it just shows their undemocratic anti free speech stance.

Personally, I'd love to see all conservatives leave Facebook and Twitter. 80 to 100 million accounts gone! Imagine the revenue hit they would take if that happened.
Yes. Me too. I hope Twitter bans all Nationalists and Patriots.
Trump should have left months ago instead of enriching that mirthless, bearded weirdo.

"Terrorist rally" lol...

Free speech refers to the constitution. It doesn't apply to private companies there is no such thing as free speech on Twitter

they don't want users to make s*** up about the election and if you make sure that up you get booted. As simple as that.
If you want to lie about the machines flipping votes, go to parler or something. It's open again. Or you can lie in this message board

Why hasn't AOC been suspended?

Because she doesn't violate Twitter's terms.
You already knew that but you are playing dumb.

"Terrorist rally" lol...

Free speech refers to the constitution. It doesn't apply to private companies there is no such thing as free speech on Twitter

they don't want users to make s*** up about the election and if you make sure that up you get booted. As simple as that.
If you want to lie about the machines flipping votes, go to parler or something. It's open again. Or you can lie in this message board

Excellent news...and you're right of course.

Jim Hoft repeatedly lied about the Joe Biden election being fraudulent, lied about coronavirus, and attended the terrorist rally on January 6th. The question is why this serial liar had not been suspended earlier. Conservatives in USMB spreading fake news love to quote The Gateway Pundit, for obvious reasons.
Not one of the 1/6 traitors.

Didn't she claim continuously for 4 years that the 2016 election was rigged and that Trump was a Russian asset?
Didn't she incite 2 terrorist attacks by describing ICE centres as "concentration camps"

"Terrorist rally" lol...

Why do you come here everyday to debate us, if you want us silenced??
Which is it?

Sure she does. She incites violence and Twitter mobs against other users.

I thought it was because she was sexually assaulted.

"Terrorist rally" lol...

Why do you come here everyday to debate us, if you want us silenced??
Which is it?

I fully support you guys spewing your nonsense. The longer the blob hangs around, the better it is for the opposition parties.

Forum List

Back