Own Nothing - Be Happy (feat. Klausi McSchwabbin') 🔥

The less you want the more you have.

I don't know why people think this means eking out an existence at the subsistence level.

I guess the trick is knowing what you actually want and what you don't.

The less you want the more you have.

I don't know why people think this means eking out an existence at the subsistence level.

I guess the trick is knowing what you actually want and what you don't.
Spoken like a Nun at a Cloistered Nunnery who tried the
contemplative life and decided to Go Woke.Just for the
Hell of it.Plus why not try out a new Sex since male Archangels have
a much better pension than Female Archangels.

I hope kosher-keeping Jews will get an exception from eating ze bugs, unless of course all the newly imported “Kill the Jews!” Palestinians have made us….er…..irrelevant.

I think I'd rather die than eat ze bugs...but I'm fairly certain I'll never be in that position, sometimes I think they put stuff like that out there just to see how much the public will go along with. but either way, Klaus and Company can kma, lol.

Spoken like a Nun at a Cloistered Nunnery who tried the
contemplative life and decided to Go Woke.Just for the
Hell of it.Plus why not try out a new Sex since male Archangels have
a much better pension than Female Archangels.
or spoken like a man who knows what is actually valuable in his life and doesn't need to surround himself with mass produced pieces of junk to feel good about himself

FYI The idea that the less you want the more you have is from the Tao Te Ching which was written around 400BC

That's called ancient wisdom not wokeism.

Maybe you should read it.

FYI The idea that the less you want the more you have is from the Tao Te Ching which was written around 400BC

There's probably truth to that. But being a minimalist or choosing to have very little should be a voluntary thing.... I'm sure you would agree with that. Forcing people to have next to nothing, like in communist dictatorships, is entirely different than what you're talking about.

There's probably truth to that. But being a minimalist or choosing to have very little should be a voluntary thing.... I'm sure you would agree with that. Forcing people to have next to nothing, like in communist dictatorships, is entirely different than what you're talking about.

My late husband was very much a minimalist and would have a far easier time of it than I. I always wondered how he tolerated my habits so graciously.

How do you define very little?

And I wanting less does not mean you have to live in a dirt hovel and wear rags.

I have very few wants in my life. I live in a very nice house that I built. I have all the modern comforts.

What I don't have is a garage full of junk I don't use, a closet full of clothes I don't wear, I don't have all the latest as seen on TV junk all over my house.

It's about priorities

How do you define very little?

And I wanting less does not mean you have to live in a dirt hovel and wear rags.

I have very few wants in my life. I live in a very nice house that I built. I have all the modern comforts.

What I don't have is a garage full of junk I don't use, a closet full of clothes I don't wear, I don't have all the latest as seen on TV junk all over my house.

It's about priorities

Good for you.

Obviously. And no one claimed that. It appears that you don't know the context of this satirical video. Are you familiar with Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum?

They put out a video of "predictions" for the future they are building for the world, by 2030. One of them was "You will own nothing and be happy."

So, again, no one's talking people voluntarily choosing to have nothing, I was saying that that's different than when it's forced by the government, like in a communist dictatorship.

I hope kosher-keeping Jews will get an exception from eating ze bugs, unless of course all the newly imported “Kill the Jews!” Palestinians have made us….er…..irrelevant.
Don't be daft, of course not.

. . if Kosher keeping Jews got an exception, than a billion plus Muslims wanting to keep it halal would have to get an exception as well. :rolleyes:

You still haven't gotten it yet, have you? This manufactured conflict to keep you focused on each other when you have a common overlord who plans to oppress us all? :sigh2:

The only folks that will have an exemption, will be members of the elect, i.e. CFR members, Trilaterals, Bilderbergers, WEF members, etc.

A little song for you all, from Klaus "Vee penetrate zee cabeenets" Schwab. Be sure to watch til the end for a quick appearance by Bill Gates, and Klaus' parting words. :lol:

89m659.jpg

1702773935462.png

". . . And then I started thinking… “They” have no Plan B. They really don’t. They have charts and figures and plots and planning and sustainable distrainable untrainable goals and ambitions and visions and work for bureaucrats and all sorts of statistics and facts and figures and futures and… no Plan B. There’s no doubt they’ve worked very hard at it, don’t get me wrong there. Obviously it must have taken a whole lot of people for at least a lifetime to get to this point but still–there needs to be a Plan B.

You can’t just stop at the point where you’ve destroyed everything on the planet to build it back better and then realize it is all not going to work. What if herds of armadillos and crickets started eating all the water pipes because it tasted like licorice? What if you needed oil and gas to run a helicopter to clear off the windmills during an icestorm? What if you needed to fight wars over lithium instead of oil? What if water was the cause of global warming all along? What if Klaus Schwab is actually AI and was more a comedian than an unelected world leader? What if the people hate your plans? Absolutely hate them.

It is one giant plan. It is this or nothing. It is a beehive of people who like to draw circles and squares and lines but who have quite forgotten that it ain’t no beehive without a queen bee and the queen bee, fed up with all the buzzing has gone off to Costa Rica for a glass of Guaro on a beach. The queen bee in this case, would be the actual people who will be living the reality of all this activity. The people. They seem to have completely forgotten us.

Again.

They really have. We have no circle in their chart. Not a one. And the truth is, we aren’t all sitting on a beach in Costa Rica. We might even be sitting on the streets wondering about what to eat that day if at all.

Which reminded me of the Holocaust. And the bureaucrats. The only reason we know so much about the Holocaust is because of the copious amount of records that were kept. The detailed clerical mundanery (which is not a word) of evil. Arendt’s “banality of evil.” And all over the world, carefully placed hordes and herds and havens of bureaucrats are carefully following the script. Without a plan B. Without questioning. Without a thought in their head about what it all means. Without understanding that a chip implanted in the hand is a tattooed number on an arm. Without looking at premises. Without a variety of opinions compared. . . . "

Obviously. And no one claimed that. It appears that you don't know the context of this satirical video. Are you familiar with Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum?

They put out a video of "predictions" for the future they are building for the world, by 2030. One of them was "You will own nothing and be happy."

So, again, no one's talking people voluntarily choosing to have nothing, I was saying that that's different than when it's forced by the government, like in a communist dictatorship.

I find it odd. . that they yanked this video off of Rumble.

I mean sure, first when it was banned off of YouTube and Twitter? No surprise there. Now Rumble?

Soon, all the versions on Bitchute will probably just not play. They only place we will find a working copy will be on Odysee, which, they can't do shit about since that is on a peer-to-peer/block chain ledger. I doubt they will be able to censor it there. Maybe?

I find it odd. . that they yanked this video off of Rumble.

I mean sure, first when it was banned off of YouTube and Twitter? No surprise there. Now Rumble?

Soon, all the versions on Bitchute will probably just not play. They only place we will find a working copy will be on Odysee, which, they can't do shit about since that is on a peer-to-peer/block chain ledger. I doubt they will be able to censor it there. Maybe?

And that's why I love Odysee! I don't know if this is true but I heard someone say that Odysee might get bought out, I really hope that doesn't happen since there are so few places left that are uncensored.

Anyway, interesting that they're trying so hard to get rid of that video, but not surprising. I mean, what were they thinking?? Clearly there was no foresight involved when they put that "you will own nothing and be happy" line out there. :lol:

Forum List

Back