Over half of likely voters say the 2020 election was stolen

60+ law suits and subsequent audits, recounts and investigations all undeniably prove without a shadow of a doubt that Trumpers like yourself lie when it comes to allegations of election fraud.

You are lying.

Review the evidence that was presented in court and proven to be false.

Address the specific statistical anomalies in those swing districts.

Wisconsin-Data-Dump-11-4-morning-526x600.jpg

THIS only happened in 6 or 7 VERY KEY places. WHY?

The more those in power FREAK OUT when you say something, the more you know it is the truth.

Every single person who particpated in the theft of the 2020 election should be in prison.
They are terrified! Right down to the most skanky, weasel-ey, syphilitic, TDS-ridden poster on this board. They're terrified. It is something I love to savor every moment I can.

It was a free and fair election. Deal with it.
I know, I know. Follow the Limbaugh narrative.
Repeat something often enough and it becomes the truth.
Especially to you lemming. Sad that you've become the cancers you are, but not really surprised.

There..is..no..evidence...period. Just conspiracy theory.
You're terrified.

60+ law suits and subsequent audits, recounts and investigations all undeniably prove without a shadow of a doubt that Trumpers like yourself lie when it comes to allegations of election fraud.
Nothing can be proven until evidence is heard in a court. That is how it works. They heard no evidence. That excuse is as useless as you. Your lie has failed.

You are lying.

Review the evidence that was presented in court and proven to be false.

Wisconsin-Data-Dump-11-4-morning-526x600.jpg

THIS only happened in 6 or 7 VERY KEY places. WHY?
I'm lying? All the Trumpist lies of election fraud have been exposed and debunked. All I wrote was the truth.

Nothing can be proven until evidence is heard in a court. That is how it works. They heard no evidence. That excuse is as useless as you. Your lie has failed.
Must have evidence. And they had none. That's why the cases were thrown out. That's how our law system works. You don't get to make baseless accusations, get granted an audience, and then make your case afterward. :)
It don't work that way.

Trump had is day in Court. The fact you Trumpers can not accept that fact is not my problem. Soem of Trump's law suits were heard in front of his own appointed judges and justices who ridiculed them and dismissed them. Move on. Trump lost.

Must have evidence. And they had none. That's why the cases were thrown out. That's how our law system works. You don't get to make baseless accusations, get granted an audience, and then make your case afterward. :)
It don't work that way.
Keep trying, champ.

Trump had is day in Court. The fact you Trumpers can not accept that fact is not my problem. Trump's law suits were heard in front of his own appointed judges and justices who ridiculed them and dismissed them. Move on. Trump lost.
Thanks for participating.

I'm lying? All the Trumpist lies of election fraud have been exposed and debunked. All I wrote was the truth.

t6w6pOWDuMmM8.gif

Why do I have to ask this over and over and over and over?

Explain the curve I posted and why it happened in only a few key swing districts.

Explain WHY it occurred.

How were they debunked? All I saw was proven liars saying it did not happen. That is debunking nothing. It just makes you look stupid and weak.

t6w6pOWDuMmM8.gif

Why do I have to ask this over and over and over and over?

Explain the curve I posted and why it happened in only a few key swing districts.

Explain WHY it occurred.
THEY CAN'T!!!!

Trump had is day in Court. The fact you Trumpers can not accept that fact is not my problem. Soem of Trump's law suits were heard in front of his own appointed judges and justices who ridiculed them and dismissed them. Move on. Trump lost.
You keep saying that when the evidence never got to court. Are you really as hopelessly stupid as you sound? I bet you are.

What was the evidence presented and in what districts? Just link to what you are talking about.

Address the statistical anomalies in those few districts. Why did they happen? Why only those places?

3-191.jpg

Why were Republican auditors prevented from auditing the count by DEMOCRATS in charge of the election in DETROIT?

Does this seem odd to you?

There were "statistical anomalies" in Ohio in 04 and Fla in 00. But statistical anomalies don't prove voter fraud. Rather, a losing candidate has to show actual proof of actual ballots, and any malfeasance in vote counting, being enough to make a difference. Trump couldn't show this .. possibly because he either had no evidence or it didn't occur.

I'd ask myself why I clung so bitterly to such a pathetic loser, if I were you. LOL

There were "statistical anomalies" in Ohio in 04 and Fla in 00. But statistical anomalies don't prove voter fraud. Rather, a losing candidate has to show actual proof of actual ballots, and any malfeasance in vote counting, being enough to make a difference. Trump couldn't show this .. possibly because he either had no evidence or it didn't occur.

I'd ask myself why I clung so bitterly to such a pathetic loser, if I were you. LOL

Address the Biden bump in these specific districts and why it occurred.

Anyone who says election fraud doesn't exist is just a complete idiot.

Now, I don't know if there was enough fraud to get Biden elected. But the fact is that we should strive for NO FRAUD AT ALL.

The left strives to make fraud easier, not harder. Theres a reason for that!!!

Forum List

Back