Over 8,000 Americans Still Stranded in Afghanistan

from the recession, to record inflation and skyrocketing interest rates…to the unprecedented use of the executive branch to attack political rivals…xiden has done so much much to damage our country…but the abandoning of americans in his retread to the taliban has to be the worse
Do you have anything other than the usual right wing talk point that you are always spewing. We trained and equipped the Afghans for over 20yrs and the Taliban took over in a week, what the hell does that tell you?

Thread summary:

Trumptards are in tears over how popular Biden is for getting the USA out of Afghanistan.

Has anyone seen any human who says "Well golly, I wish the USA was still in Afghanistan!"?

I rest my case.

Biden, being really freakin' smart, knew that the USA would need to focus on Russia and China. Every day, we should give thanks that Trump isn't in office. If he was, Ukraine would belong entirely to Russia now, half the Ukrainian population would have been exterminated, and NATO wouldn't exist.

Do you have anything other than the usual right wing talk point that you are always spewing. We trained and equipped the Afghans for over 20yrs and the Taliban took over in a week, what the hell does that tell you?
go pick some cotton

geez

Thread summary:

Trumptards are in tears over how popular Biden is for getting the USA out of Afghanistan.

Has anyone seen any human who says "Well golly, I wish the USA was still in Afghanistan!"?

I rest my case.

Biden, being really freakin' smart, knew that the USA would need to focus on Russia and China. Every day, we should give thanks that Trump isn't in office. If he was, Ukraine would belong entirely to Russia now, half the Ukrainian population would have been exterminated, and NATO wouldn't exist.
Batshit crazy delusional libs. Russia never would have invaded Ukraine in the first place under Trump.

Biden should be impeached for the most incompetent withdrawal in US history.

plane-kabul-falling-2-.jpg

8,000 …. LOL

Fake News for morons.
It's accurate. You only need look at State Department numbers to see it. Those 8,000 are Americans that were not in Kabul. The administration simply stopped counting them after a few days into the disastrous withdrawal.

They had plenty of time to get out when Trump signed off on the surrender of Afghanistan.
Another stupid comment. Trump did not sign the surrender; our Military should have been the last to leave AFTER all Civilians were out, Biden ordered the Military out first

Forum List

Back