Over 100 border patrol agents deployed to the Middle East to process Afghan refugees.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Well that's just super, let's REDUCE the number of US border agents when we have record numbers of who knows who or what across our border.
The effect of Biden's Afghan disaster keeps spreading.

Jesus can't we fix our own problems first before we start importing people from allover the world that haven't even the slightest idea what our society is or how our country works?

Bad enough they let them run in from the south, now we're shipping them in from overseas.

It's a shame American citizens will just lie down and take it. I'm fine with legal immigrants that go through a citizenship program, but not just trucking in ones who know nothing of America and didn't actually work to be here. It's a slap in the face to American citizens and legal immigrants here.

But that's the average American citizen, a cuck that just lays there and let's others fuck our country.

Both agencies said the temporary reassignment of those immigration officers and investigators will not affect operations on the Southern border

But you know better setting behind yer keyboard.

Jesus can't we fix our own problems first before we start importing people from allover the world that haven't even the slightest idea what our society is or how our country works?

Bad enough they let them run in from the south, now we're shipping them in from overseas.

It's a shame American citizens will just lie down and take it. I'm fine with legal immigrants that go through a citizenship program, but not just trucking in ones who know nothing of America and didn't actually work to be here. It's a slap in the face to American citizens and legal immigrants here.

But that's the average American citizen, a cuck that just lays there and let's others fuck our country.
This nation was and is built on immigrants-duh...

Not a smart move especially since we have illegals pouring over the border.

With no border patrol even more will be coming.

Oh wait. I forgot. Bidumb doesn't care how many billions these illegals cost and it way more important to process all the Muslims coming in. Never mind.

Well that's just super, let's REDUCE the number of US border agents when we have record numbers of who knows who or what across our border.
The effect of Biden's Afghan disaster keeps spreading.

I don't even know how to respond to that level of stupidity.

What makes you think any of that is true? I think your xenophobia is showing. These people have worked to be here.

Paying taxes is not a hierarchy of power..I have no idea why you think it would be. Plus, yer statement is befuddled.
Know why the fake news refuses to cover Sweden and all. All the rapes from the boat Muslims. They love some blue eyes and blond hair.

You want to use other peoples money for shit that does not benefit us. Use your own. Adopt a family of these Muzzies and love them as your own

Forum List

Back