Out of Control Cop Slaps Homeless Man for No Apparrent Reason

Yeah, not touching a drunk looking homeless man, unless I have had all my shots. The police were getting him out of a area where he was making people concerned about the homeless man's behavior.
Every son of a bitch there that objected to the slap would have been on the asses of the Police Chief and Mayor like flies on shit had that drunk son of a bitch staggered over them, or tried to beg food or booze money, and the cop HAD NOT DONE HIS JOB.

This cop should be fired immediately. There was no excuse for his behavior. It is this type of personality on the police force that gives all cops a bad name.

Caught on Camera Fort Lauderdale Officer Slaps Pushes Homeless Man to Ground NBC 6 South Florida

The cop was wrong.

Yeah, he should have kindly brought the stinky old piss stained motherfucker to your neighbourhood and dropped him off.

The cop should've SERVED the drunk drug addicted fool. Should've huddled up and hugged with him. Pat him on the back and tell him it'll all.be ok. The cop should've used his own money to buy him a coffee and hot meal....then driven him to a luxury hotel and paid for him to have a 2 night stay.

Liberals like turmoil. The result of their liberal policies is usually crime, violence, and chaos.
The issue that I have, is that when people are rioting, police might not be able to intervene because of 'race'; or while trying to clear out troublemakers they get sued for 'hurting someone'. Police would come to a standstill and we would have real 'no go zones' for the non-criminal members of the public.

Yeah, not touching a drunk looking homeless man, unless I have had all my shots. The police were getting him out of a area where he was making people concerned about the homeless man's behavior.
You did notice the Cop put on his rubber gloves prior to moving in on the homeless guy. I have no problem with the cop ushering the guy out, just think the slap was uncalled for and over the line.

Every son of a bitch there that objected to the slap would have been on the asses of the Police Chief and Mayor like flies on shit had that drunk son of a bitch staggered over them, or tried to beg food or booze money, and the cop HAD NOT DONE HIS JOB.
Well, hypocrisy is the 'in thing' these days. If someone had been harassed or even assaulted by the homeless drunk, the cop might have lost his job for not intervening.

You did notice the Cop put on his rubber gloves prior to moving in on the homeless guy. I have no problem with the cop ushering the guy out, just think the slap was uncalled for and over the line.
It may have been over the line, but, the guy did call for it.

Cops should turn Broward over to the homeless.

Nice and warm, good peeps there I am sure are in agreement that lots of homeless add "charm" to their city.

This cop should be fired immediately. There was no excuse for his behavior. It is this type of personality on the police force that gives all cops a bad name.

Caught on Camera Fort Lauderdale Officer Slaps Pushes Homeless Man to Ground NBC 6 South Florida

The dirty, nasty son of a bitch was drunk and staggering, where he does not belong, and raised his hand to the cop.

Anyway, he was white, who gives a shit.

I thought that too at first but I looked at it more closely, and he raises his hand to balance and catch himself only after the cop pushes him to the ground.

The dirty, nasty son of a bitch was drunk and staggering, where he does not belong, and raised his hand to the cop.

I thought that too at first but I looked at it more closely, and he raises his hand to balance and catch himself only after the cop pushes him to the ground.

Looks like the cop was trying to hold his arm to lead him out of the area..and the slob raised his hand. Probably thought the cop was trying to arrest him.

Ha fucking drunk vagrant wouldnt do what hes told.

Some liberals could use a good slap like that.

Give him more than 10 seconds. People are not robots.

Give him 10 more seconds to comply? This isnt grade school. Thats why so many people dont follow police orders. They were raised by soft parents who always "gave them 10 more seconds" over and over....to the point that the kid and parent were negotiating.

Now...we have an entire generation who were raised that way. To think EVERY dirctive given to them is optional and negotiated.

I see it in the workplace. You tell them to do something. ..and they start delaying and negotiating and trying to tell the BOSS what he or she is gonna do.

I can see why everyone wants cops to stop being so....direct and stern. They wanna negotiate law enforcement.

Give him 10 more seconds to comply? This isnt grade school. Thats why so many people dont follow police orders. They were raised by soft parents who always "gave them 10 more seconds" over and over....to the point that the kid and parent were negotiating.

Now...we have an entire generation who were raised that way. To think EVERY dirctive given to them is optional and negotiated.

I see it in the workplace. You tell them to do something. ..and they start delaying and negotiating and trying to tell the BOSS what he or she is gonna do.

I can see why everyone wants cops to stop being so....direct and stern. They wanna negotiate law enforcement.
My brother had a receptionist who was always neglecting her job, and talking on her cell phone..

He asked her to stop, and she told him "I have a RIGHT to talk to my boyfriend".

My brother told her he had a right to give her her last check, and fifteen minutes later, she was gone.

Denied unemployment for rightful termination to boot!

More people need to be slapped into reality.

He had just been pushed to ground needlessly and you expect him to become emotionally rationale in less than 10 seconds?

[

How many of these filthy bastards does that cop have to deal with each week?

Cops are not robots either.

If they cannot have a minimum amount of respect for everyone in every situation, they are in the wrong line of work.
You cannot safely drive anymore for the people glued to their devices, when you get to your destination, they expect YOU to watch out for THEM as they wander around stores in an electronic otherworld, and when you get your stuff and try to leave the parking lot, they expect YOU to not run over THEM, because they don't even know how to cross a street.

I even see families eating in restaurants, together, all engrossed in their own devices.

Blows my mind.

He had just been pushed to ground needlessly and you expect him to become emotionally rationale in less than 10 seconds?
He raised his hand to a cop.

In my day, if I had done that, I would have been beaten with a billy-club until black and blue.

But, I knew that, so I didn't.

This asshole most likely was trying to provoke grounds for a lawsuit and a settlement, and, succeeded.

What law did the homeless guy break? All he wanted to do was use the restroom at the bus station.
The Cop never gave him the chance, and bitch slapped him and charged him with trespassing.

He was a staggering drunk, and probably mentally ill, and incapable of ever being emotionally rational .

He was a staggering drunk, and probably mentally ill, and incapable of ever being emotionally rational .

You are assuming quite a bit.

Looks like the cop was trying to hold his arm to lead him out of the area..and the slob raised his hand. Probably thought the cop was trying to arrest him.

It is a natural reaction to raise and curl your arm when grabbed like that. He further raises his arm to catch himself when he gets pushed.

No. I dont. He was a drunk vagrant drug addicted career criminal. He was NEVER becoming emotionally rational. Cops keep this darker side of humanity from showing up on your doorstep every day.

But keep it up....soon they will because cops arent gonna keep trying. This cop was VERY patient with this slob...until the time for hugs and compliments was over.

Despite what liberals think....grown adult criminals dont respond to threats of being put in "timeout" like their kids do.

Forum List

Back