Oust Speaker McCarthy vs Expel Matt Gaetz or both.

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Gaetz has put it in motion. Putting the dis in dysfunction.

Gaetz Moves to Oust McCarthy, Threatening His Grip on the Speakership​

The move forces a vote within days on whether to keep the speaker in his post, a challenge that only two other House speakers have faced in the history of the chamber.

But there exists a growing move to deal with Gaetz:

BREAKING: Possible Gaetz Expulsion Picks Up Steam Among House Republicans​

I wonder if both things could happen.

link: MSN

I'm not so sure of that.

I like gaetz. I thunk he's got good ideas and alot of common sense...but not this time.

And I'm not in love with McCarthy either. It's just bad timing for this kind of crap. They need to be hammering out a budget right now!

They're down to 43 days and the clock is ticking.

Matt Gaetz is another GOP pedophile.
Hundreds of pedophiles hiding in plain sight in the GOP, the party of pedophiles.
The Wanker accepts as true a story about sex trafficking when even the actual investigators had concerns about the “credibility” of two key alleged “witnesses” and the lack of corroborating evidence.

The Wanker is worse than merely a nasty partisan hack. He is a deliberate merchant of disinformation.

MAGAt accusers really making con-fessions...........................again?
This says all that needs to be said:

bidenbadt2.gif

No, cottage cheese ass, I'm making a provable assertion.

The Wanker accepts as true a story about sex trafficking when even the actual investigators had concerns about the “credibility” of two key alleged “witnesses” and the lack of corroborating evidence.

The Wanker is worse than merely a nasty partisan hack. He is a deliberate merchant of disinformation.
An obviously paid agent provocateur.

I like gaetz. I thunk he's got good ideas and alot of common sense...but not this time.

And I'm not in love with McCarthy either. It's just bad timing for this kind of crap. They need to be hammering out a budget right now!

They're down to 43 days and the clock is ticking.

There is a big difference being right and having the votes to impose that on others.

Big difference, and Conservatives always have to fight the Democrat Media Bubble Cult making it even harder.

And best ignored.

There is a big difference being right and having the votes to impose that on others.

Big difference, and Conservatives always have to fight the Democrat Media Bubble Cult making it even harder.
Sometimes you just gotta say "fuck it" and go for what you know. :dunno:

Only worry about winning. Don't care what anyone else says.

Forum List

Back