Our regular scheduled terror attacks by radical Muslims are scheduled for Monday

An elderly neighbor told me last night a cyber attack is predicted on Tuesday. Try explaining what a cyber attack is to someone who has never touched a computer.

im hoping there isnt one myself....you seem like you want one....just to make hillary and obama look bad.....i hope i am wrong about you...
No, just pondering if there is one who will it help/hurt the most. Obviously I am hoping this is just usual terrorist chatter and nothing comes of it.

An elderly neighbor told me last night a cyber attack is predicted on Tuesday. Try explaining what a cyber attack is to someone who has never touched a computer.

That is when someone throws their computer down a hallway at you....

:biggrin:

That is when someone throws their computer down a hallway at you....

:biggrin:
No, it's : you know how your daughter orders your pants on line? Well, she couldn't do that on Tuesday.

Nope, when the other shoe drops Sunday on the whore, the dims will take to the streets to "prove" she should be elected.

The lone purpose of the american media is to orchestrate mass anxiety, fear, paranoia and confusion. This is not to say we'll never be attacked again, or that it couldn't be next week, but really now. Ours is still a colonial societal wealth exraction paradigm, and the last thing any power structure ever sought to confront was a clear, coherent human being, much less a gathering of them.

The lone purpose of the american media is to orchestrate mass anxiety, fear, paranoia and confusion. This is not to say we'll never be attacked again, or that it couldn't be next week, but really now. Ours is still a colonial societal wealth exraction paradigm, and the last thing any power structure ever sought to confront was a clear, coherent human being, much less a gathering of them.
You forgot to support criminals for president.

Nope, when the other shoe drops Sunday on the whore, the dims will take to the streets to "prove" she should be elected.

Reckon we'll see, but we all know who said he woudn't say if he'd accept the outcome.

You forgot to support criminals for president.

You obviously couldn't understand what was written or the concept and I can't help you.

Explain cyber sex to her first ,then she may understand it.

lol I don't know what that is, and I DON'T want you to enlighten me. Man, you guys are getting icky this week.

lol I don't know what that is, and I DON'T want you to enlighten me. Man, you guys are getting icky this week.

Finally, more men acting like real men.

You don't know???????? Well when your curiosity piques message me...

Forum List

Back