Our national security “experts” are a bit worrying

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.

No password? No problem. It was nothing more than a few terabytes of military secrets in emails left fully open.

Nothing to worry about.

Move it along.

No password? No problem. It was nothing more than a few terabytes of military secrets in emails left fully open.

Nothing to worry about.

Move it along.

Your link clearly states there was no secret information on the server.

Oh, you were talking about our military secrets that are secret.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:
I was talking about the military secrets that of course were secret (you blithering jerkoff). But I was referencing what the piece I linked actually did say.

Your problem is that the piece clearly does say that and yet you denied it. You moron.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Poor you. Thrown by reality yet again.

:itsok:

I was talking about the military secrets that of course were secret (you blithering jerkoff). But I was referencing what the piece I linked actually did say.

Your problem is that the piece clearly does say that and yet you denied it. You moron.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Poor you. Thrown by reality yet again.

:itsok:

What your link actually said....

None of the limited data seen by TechCrunch appeared to be classified, which would be consistent with USSOCOM’s civilian network, as classified networks are inaccessible from the internet.

What your link actually said....

None of the limited data seen by TechCrunch appeared to be classified, which would be consistent with USSOCOM’s civilian network, as classified networks are inaccessible from the internet.
Did I say “classified,” you obviously dishonest bitch?

Did I say “classified,” you obviously dishonest bitch?

Things that are secret are by default classified as that is one of the classification levels.

You have never seen a classified document, have you?

Things that are secret are by default classified as that is one of the classification levels.

You have never seen a classified document, have you?
You’re arguing shit that wasn’t mentioned. Now you’re attempting to cover up your own piss poor reading and comprehension skills.

Don’t change the subject.

Point to a post where i the said the article spoke about classified material. Or you could just acknowledge that you’re a dishonest hack. We already all see that you’re a bitch.

Nothing to worry about.

Move it along.
If any federal agency demonstrates clearly that the barbarians are inside the gates, it is the Pentagon. Woke and corrupted with leadership by Lloyd Austin, it is the pinnacle of a captured federal agency.

If any federal agency demonstrates clearly that the barbarians are inside the gates, it is the Pentagon. Woke and corrupted with leadership by Lloyd Austin, it is the pinnacle of a captured federal agency.
They say a fish rots from the head down.

Let’s assume that leadership isn’t corrupt in this one.

It is certainly kind of inept to leave the secret materials open to such public exposure. And one thing we know for sure is that at least one person was able to obtain it.

They say a fish rots from the head down.

Let’s assume that leadership isn’t corrupt in this one.

It is certainly kind of inept to leave the secret materials open to such public exposure. And one thing we know for sure is that at least one person was able to obtain it.
Yes, I think you're right that Austin is not the only corrupt man inside the pentagon. A sad comment.

Nothing to worry about.

Move it along.
From the article you didn't read:

"The server was packed with internal military email messages, dating back years, some of which contained sensitive personnel information. "

"None of the limited data seen by TechCrunch appeared to be classified"

Unclutch those pearls, Meemaw.

Forum List

Back