"our half white, racist president"

Interesting how things change when you put them in context....

...."civil rights while asshole southern sheriffs were swinging nail studded baseball bats at black's heads, and stood between black kids and even more fucked up northern assholes were throwing rocks and gas bombs at school buses in my hometown during forced busing for deseg.

Two things you can always count on: I will defend my record on race to no one (sic), under any circumstances and, I will call out any racist, any time without regard to who they are ... and that includes our half white, racist president."

I see no problem with what he said. Obama is half white - as he himself has pointed out when it suits his political agenda. And, when you consider some of his actions and words.... one could legitimately view him as a racist.

Again, :rolleyes:

He's stating, basically, that some of his best friends are black and then bringing up Obama's racial status while labeling Obama a racist. :lol::lol::lol:

...."civil rights while asshole southern sheriffs were swinging nail studded baseball bats at black's heads, and stood between black kids and even more fucked up northern assholes were throwing rocks and gas bombs at school buses in my hometown during forced busing for deseg.

Two things you can always count on: I will defend my record on race to no one (sic), under any circumstances and, I will call out any racist, any time without regard to who they are ... and that includes our half white, racist president."

I see no problem with what he said. Obama is half white - as he himself has pointed out when it suits his political agenda. And, when you consider some of his actions and words.... one could legitimately view him as a racist.

Seriously. As much as the guy claims to know about race relations in America... did the guy condemn Tom Tancredo for promoting southern literacy tests?

Like really. I'd like to see a racist quote from President Obama. I'd like to know why you people think he hates his white grandmother.

It's a really LOW blow these people throw out. The man has white family members and your questioning whether or not he hates them because they're white? LOW BLOW.

"Malcolm X was a racist".

Is that a controversial statement?

Yes, yes it is. Controversial doesn't mean right or wrong however.

Simple question however is if you agree or anyone agrees with this:

He has written in the past that President Obama is "an Indonesian Muslim turned welfare thug and a racist in chief."

"Malcolm X was a racist".

Is that a controversial statement?

Yes, yes it is. Controversial doesn't mean right or wrong however.

Simple question however is if you agree or anyone agrees with this:

He has written in the past that President Obama is "an Indonesian Muslim turned welfare thug and a racist in chief."

I don't think he is a Muslim but some Muslims would say he is because his father was one.
I don't know what a "welfare thug" is.
The "racist in chief" is really two names: He is commander in chief. He may be a racist, considering who his admitted "mentor" was for 20 years.

I don't think he is a Muslim but some Muslims would say he is because his father was one.
The "racist in chief" is really two names: He is commander in chief. He may be a racist, considering who his admitted "mentor" was for 20 years.

If your parent was someone who would be considered a racist, does that make you a racist?

If your parent was someone who would be considered a racist, does that make you a racist?

He wasn't his parent. You can't choose who your parents are. You CAN choose who your pastor is. Once an adult, you can decide who will mentor you.

He wasn't his parent. You can't choose who your parents are. You CAN choose who your pastor is. Once an adult, you can decide who will mentor you.

Except someone being your mentor means nothing. It's what you do with the lessons you are taught which matters.

Martin Luther King Jr. and Wright were both mentored by the same man. Would you call MLK Jr. a racist?

Except someone being your mentor means nothing.

Martin Luther King Jr. and Wright were both mentored by the same man. Would you call MLK Jr. a racist?

1. I said Obama MAY be racist.
2. I don't know anything about Wright's mentor.

Goddamnit. I'll have to come back to this. the beatles are being bastardized on american idol. I don't want my mood to skew my view on here.

1. I said Obama MAY be racist.
2. I don't know anything about Wright's mentor.

Goddamnit. I'll have to come back to this. the beatles are being bastardized on american idol. I don't want my mood to skew my view on here.

That's why I stopped watching AI after season 1. :lol:

:rolleyes:

The idiot is making a big deal out of race while calling someone else racist.

You think it is idiocy to call out a racist? I don't. I call it doing the right thing. Allowing racism to go unchallenged is cowardly.

Right. That's why you are defending Brown and his policies.

You're not racist, just the politicians you support. Yeah......way to avoid being called a racist while being racist.

Nice dodge.

Seriously. As much as the guy claims to know about race relations in America... did the guy condemn Tom Tancredo for promoting southern literacy tests?

Like really. I'd like to see a racist quote from President Obama. I'd like to know why you people think he hates his white grandmother.

It's a really LOW blow these people throw out. The man has white family members and your questioning whether or not he hates them because they're white? LOW BLOW.

I am not 'you people', I am me, an individual, capable of individual thought. Much like you. I think the statement that Obama hates his white grandma is ridiculous. Racism is not just about 'hate' and anyone who thinks it is is a fool. It is about making assumptions about people based on race. For example, if a white police officer arrests a black professor and someone else, say for instance, the POTUS, goes on national tv and tells us all that 'while he does not know all the facts, this was clearly racism' and criticizes a decorated police officer and defends the black guy.

Referring to someone as having 'typical white attitiudes', that could be seen as racist.

Playing a black audience by saying something like 'Selma got me born', when in fact, you were already born when those brave civil rights people marched, that's racism.... it is using your race to seek sympathy.

I could go on but I really can't be bothered. Obama is a racist.

:rolleyes:

The idiot is making a big deal out of race while calling someone else racist.

You think it is idiocy to call out a racist? I don't. I call it doing the right thing. Allowing racism to go unchallenged is cowardly.

Right. That's why you are defending Brown and his policies.

You're not racist, just the politicians you support. Yeah......way to avoid being called a racist while being racist.

Nice dodge.

If I wanted to have a whining brat following me around, I'd have a child. Stop whining.

Forum List

Back