Our Eroding Prison System: Epstein's Groomer Placed in Solitary Confinement

This is a woman who sold little girls into sexual slavery. Their lives are forever changed.

Nor would this piece of shit be whoring herself out to anyone as the 0P suggests. Maxwell was a trust fund baby. She recently filed documents with the courts indicating a net worth of $69 million and annual income of $8 million.
It's a question on my condemnation of the OP's filth, and not the crimes of Maxwell. These people have lost track of human decency and no longer have the credibility to comment on her behaviour.

It's a question on my condemnation of the OP's filth, and not the crimes of Maxwell. These people have lost track of human decency and no longer have the credibility to comment on her behaviour.
I bet you are into banning books and other such shit, eh Nancy?

First off, I admittedly posted this story because I wanted to say "Jizzlaine Maxwell". Secondly, it is amazing how privileged people feel. First off, the sick whore should not have been allowed to even do an interview while in prison. Frankly, what did they think would happen. However, while it may be wrong to punish her for something they allowed her to do, the real problem is allowing her ANY degree of normalcy in prison. It is PRISON. It is not supposed to be a resort where inmates are entitled to spa treatments and to run their lives as normal. Jizzlaine is a sick, despicable person. She needs to be made aware of the fact that she is so fucked up that she needs to be removed from proper society. But for her attachment to wealth, Jizzlaine would be literally whoring herself out to fat, middle aged men in order to produce an income. Her mouth would have higher concentrations of jizz and meth than oxygen. That is the life she chose. She somehow stumbled into the privileged life of Jeffrey Epstein's preternatural sexuality and extortion. All of Jizzlaine's privileges were revoked once she was convicted of her heinous crimes. Solitary confinement is a problem for her? Does SC subject people to anxiety and otherwise cause harm to individuals'' psyche? The answer to these questions is: Who fucking cares?!? We, as a society, WANT people to suffer while they are in prison. Prison is not just some place to house the undesirables among us. There NEEDS to be an affirmative infliction of discomfort, physical and psychological, in order for prison to be a deterrent to crime and to satisfy the need of those victimized (both the individual victims and society in general) for retribution. I am talking about discomfort above and beyond not being able to get a foot massage.

Yes, prisoners have certain rights. But these rights obviously decrease substantially when imprisoned. While I am not necessarily saying that prisoners should be subjected to brutal torture, we can certainly do more to make their lives a hell on earth. And that is what we should be doing. Oh, and BTW, if you are one of those limp-wristed squishes who attempt to pimp the utterly flaccid "argument" that solitary confinement is torture, then you are a lunatic who does not need to even be discussing this issue. Go fuck a unicorn, sweetheart.

People make choices. If you choose to do something that may land in you prison, then you have already accepted the consequences. I think that anything you do to a prisoner convicted of a serious crime that is not likely to lead to death (except for death row inmates) should be ok if it results in an unpleasant experience to said prisoner. This includes waterboarding. Obviously, it will require a step regime. Forcible sodomy may be ok for some scumfuck convicted of rape, but may be too much for some guy in the country lockup for a DUI. But these are details that can be hashed out. The overall principle is clear and, frankly, not subject to debate: If prison is to have a deterrent effect, then people are going to have to not want to go there.

Plenty of scumbags are willing to risk prison to commit their chosen crime(s). But, would they make a similar choice knowing that they would be facing a nearly non-stop regiment of waterboarding and a course called "Crafting with Dog Shit" in which they are forced to make vases and other shit out of fresh, wet dog shit? Over and over.... waterboarding, dog shit, waterboarding, dog shit, waterboarding, dogshit... The exact punishments are open to suggestion. Again, the overarching point is that their experience must be unpleasant. Don't get lost in details.

There is a lot of normalcy in prisons because there has to be. If not pure chaos would ensue.

Jizzlaine is a sick, despicable person. She needs to be made aware of the fact that she is so fucked up that she needs to be removed from proper society. But for her attachment to wealth, Jizzlaine would be literally whoring herself out to fat, middle aged men in order to produce an income.

sorry... got side-tracked reading this... reminded me of the elite dims in DC...

I'm rather fixated on other stories right now (how DC sucks.. etc)..

but this comes to mind RE this topic: I'm sure u think Epstein was murdered, as I do?

sorry... got side-tracked reading this... reminded me of the elite dims in DC...

I'm rather fixated on other stories right now (how DC sucks.. etc)..

but this comes to mind RE this topic: I'm sure u think Epstein was murdered, as I do?

I love the messages people spell out in the monogram merchandise at the Hobby Lobby store.

She won't last in prison, eventually she will die and called a suicide.

But then again. After Epstein supposedly killed himself suddenly news about him just about vanished within a few days. Sometimes I wonder if he is really dead, or running around somewhere under a new name. The guy was rich as shit and insanely well connected so it's not hard to imagine he pulled some shit off.

I can't imagine he was dumb enough to not booby trap some of his patrons in the event he is killed. So he could have easily been snuck out and his suicide staged.

Who knows, maybe jizzylane might go to be reunited with him again.

Forum List

Back