“Our diversity is our strength”....why do Dems say this without offering data to prove it?

1699317496889.png

There you go. There's some of that "ideological purity bullshit." Too stupid to see that the likes of you and loser are exactly what the democrats want/need.
What would we give Democrats that is good for the country?

Like declaring any Republican who ever attempts to compromise or work with any democrat on any issue to any degree a "rino"? Like demanding "pledges" on every fucking issue from candidates?

No one gives a shit if YOU cut your nose off to spite your face - you couldn't possibly get any uglier - but there are actual adult conservatives in the Republican party, and the good of the nation far exceeds YOUR little emotions, you damn fool.
Oh I’m sorry, I thought we were supposed to vote in favor of things good for American and Americans….Be honest and concise…what are Democrats pushing that Republicans should ’deal’ on?
(don’t be embarrassed to say what you truly feel)

skin color too dark means illegal, right?
YES…often times…but more importantly “skin color too dark“ almost always means liability and not asset to good real core Americans.

(be honest, does that FACT make you piss your pink panties?)

Oh I’m sorry, I thought we were supposed to vote in favor of things good for American and Americans….....
And YOU seem to think that's whatever the hell the democrats want. Real, adult Republicans disagree.

Oh I’m sorry, I thought we were supposed to vote in favor of things good for American and Americans…......
YOU have repeatedly stated that you hate America and Americans. REAL Americans disdain cowardly shits like you.

Oh shit…you’re soooo scary….YES, Trump is a great start to solving the cockroach problem.
NEXT!
Well, that's the “mindless ideological purity bullshit” we were referencing earlier. So thanks for the demonstration. Appreciate it.

I think it should be stomped into a curb. But U do U. :113:

Well, that's the “mindless ideological purity bullshit” we were referencing earlier. So thanks for the demonstration. Appreciate it.

I think it should be stomped into a curb. But U do U. :113:
Huh…WTF.
Can you expand on WTF you’re trying to say?
Is your assertion that Trumps immigration/border policy on it’s face isn’t one that’s better for Americans and bad for Mexico’s people?
YES or NO
Don’t be scared.

Unkotare

Forum List

Back