“Our diversity is our strength”....why do Dems say this without offering data to prove it?

Some of us aren't the slightest bit interested in convincing you white racist pieces of shit of anything. :dunno: You create threads just to shit all over this country. You can languish in your hate all you want, I give no fucks about you.
hahaha…you bleeding heart degenerates are so fucking crazy….The crux of this thread is that you, those like you and our own politicians celebrate ‘fewer whites’ in government, fewer whites in T.V., fewer whites within the general population and fewer whites in general. That kinda makes you the racist piece of dogshit…doesn’t it?

You create threads just to shit all over this country.
I create threads that highlight and expose that scary reality you hate. You shit all over this country by begging Mexico’s people to break in and fuck everything up.
You can languish in your hate all you want, I give no fucks about you.
I wake up every day hoping another globalist leftist hates my guts and “gives no fucks about me”….I know I’m perfectly on-point when leftists hate my guts. Thanks for the affirmation.

Unkotare

hahaha…you bleeding heart degenerates are so fucking crazy….The crux of this thread is that you, those like you and our own politicians celebrate ‘fewer whites’ in government, fewer whites in T.V., fewer whites within the general population and fewer whites in general. That kinda makes you the racist piece of dogshit…doesn’t it?
True.

The crux of this thread is that you, those like you and our own politicians celebrate ‘fewer whites’ in government, fewer whites in T.V., fewer whites within the general population and fewer whites in general. That kinda makes you the racist piece of dogshit…doesn’t it?
The crux of this thread is you, a racist piece of shit, is trying to tell other people:

1. What they think, what they 'celebrate' &
2. That they're 'racists' for thinking it.

To answer the question above, no, still you.
I create threads that highlight and expose that scary reality you hate. You shit all over this country by begging Mexico’s people to break in and fuck everything up.
Well that's just another lie, scumbag. You don't know anything about anything, especially anything I love/hate. You create threads to shit on the country daily because you're a weak and afraid spineless little isolationist pussy. You guys are a dime a dozen.

I’ll tell you what I’m a white male of Irish descent. If new white people stopped being born tomorrow, I wouldn’t give a shit. Why? Because there’s no reason to care. I would say the same thing about any new blacks or Hispanics being born too. Maybe purple people replace all of us. I don’t give a fuck lol
Your fatal (at least to the ego) mistake is to confound race difference with class difference. This is a favorite mechanism with the nazi dems. Your best education on this matter would be to colonize Mars with Musk.

I wake up every day hoping another globalist leftist hates my guts and “gives no fucks about me”….I know I’m perfectly on-point when leftists hate my guts. Thanks for the affirmation.

Unkotare
Racist weakling attention whore ^^^^^^^.

Your fatal (at least to the ego) mistake is to confound race difference with class difference. This is a favorite mechanism with the nazi dems. Your best education on this matter would be to colonize Mars with Musk.
Class difference? Lol what? When did I say that?!

Forum List

Back