“Our diversity is our strength”....why do Dems say this without offering data to prove it?

I can read just fine ya fucking moron...
The problem is you don't understand what you read.

Here's your sign ————> STOOPID

**SMILE**
1626044433761.png

I read it just fine ya decisive progressive racist.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Negroes are the scum of the country with their high rate of crime, high percentage on welfare, not taking care of their families and being the main voting block of the disastrous Democrat Party. In addition to that the sonofabitches just spent six months murdering, burning, looting and destroying in over 200 American cities.

Then the Liberals feed us this horseshit that "diversity is our strength".

Liberals always get it wrong, don't they?
You help nothing by injecting racism into the discussion.

We need to call a Spade a Spade.
Wow that was really deep!

Not as deep as this.

This is the "Diversity" shit that removed the statue of the great American hero Robert E. Lee and the American heroes Lewis and Clark in Charlottesville this weekend.

View attachment 511518

View attachment 511520
So what?

Those low IQ hate filled diabetes infected bitches are the core voting block of the Democrat Party. That is your "diversity" in action.
Wow, and through all that they somehow managed to boot Trump and republicans from all houses of power and get those statues taken down. I don’t even want to know how dumb you and your ILK have to be to constantly be losing to that crew.
The left has control of the media, the public schools, universities, Hollywood, Almost every government agency and most corporations. It would take a major miracle to defeat all that.
Oh my, I wonder how a bunch of low IQ hate filled diabetes infected bitches were able to achieve all that!

Because they were elected by a bunch of other low IQ diabetes ridden dumbshits. The weakness of democracy. We let idiots votes. When idiot like that vote the fall of the democracy is not far behind. We are seeing it now.
So get you ass on and move to Russia, China or N. Korea if you hate democracy. You won't be missed, and bring others like you along.

This ain't Democracy!

It's an installed Banana Republic.
You're out of touch with reality. The Banana Republic was voted out by the people on November 3rd last.

I know that you've been brainwashed (or a wishful thinker and continue to lie), or believe the election of 2020 was stolen from Trump, but without medication and an excellent psychiatrist you will remain schizophrenic.

I do hope you are posting lies for yourself. Yet wishfully thinking and hoping to destroy over two centuries of democracy in America, you will never be allowed to be called a patriot or a responsible US Citizen.

I do hope you are posting lies for yourself. Yet wishfully thinking and hoping to destroy over two centuries of democracy in America, you will never be allowed to be called a patriot or a responsible US Citizen.

1626045799831.png

So which flag are we going to show our patriotism too after all your progressive culling is finished since the Confederate and Old Glory are not acceptable?

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 511592

So which flag are we going to show our patriotism too after all your progressive culling is finished since the Confederate and Old Glory are not acceptable?

*****SMILE*****

Your failure to post my entire comments above (post #242) is dishonest and without context is a worthless post.

To other readers, who respect honesty, here is the entire comment:

"You're out of touch with reality. The Banana Republic was voted out by the people on November 3rd last.

"I know that you've been brainwashed (or a wishful thinker and continue to lie), or believe the election of 2020 was stolen from Trump, but without medication and an excellent psychiatrist you will remain schizophrenic.

"I do hope you are posting lies for yourself. Yet wishfully thinking and hoping to destroy over two centuries of democracy in America, you will never be allowed to be called a patriot or a responsible US Citizen."

View attachment 511592

*****SMILE*****

Statement: "So which flag are we going to show our patriotism too after all your progressive culling is finished since the Confederate and Old Glory are not acceptable?"

Take your pick, I suggest the ones which fit you perfectly, are:

1626046656195.png

But don't pretend to be a Jar Head; only a few might be White Supremacist's.

View attachment 511592

*****SMILE*****

That is an excellent question that begs an answer for the longer-term, bigger picture. Because there is a subset of our society that currently does not respect the flag or what it stands for, what flag are leftists wanting? To that I say -good luck leftists, you’ll need it. Leftists alive today won’t see it happen, but perhaps their grandchildren might, unfortunately. I still count on the good guys winning!

Which select few will determine a new flag in the first place? Just the thought that some minute group of possible elitists being given the right to create a new flag is concerning, regardless of one’s politics.

Have there been previous attempts to take down the American flag and replace it with another? Without checking, I’m going to guess that one to be a negative, because that would’ve resulted in an historic bloodbath comparable to the loss of lives during the US Civil War.

Negroes are the scum of the country with their high rate of crime, high percentage on welfare, not taking care of their families and being the main voting block of the disastrous Democrat Party. In addition to that the sonofabitches just spent six months murdering, burning, looting and destroying in over 200 American cities.

Not as deep as this.

This is the "Diversity" shit that removed the statue of the great American hero Robert E. Lee and the American heroes Lewis and Clark in Charlottesville this weekend.

View attachment 511518

View attachment 511520
So what?

Those low IQ hate filled diabetes infected bitches are the core voting block of the Democrat Party. That is your "diversity" in action.
Wow, and through all that they somehow managed to boot Trump and republicans from all houses of power and get those statues taken down. I don’t even want to know how dumb you and your ILK have to be to constantly be losing to that crew.
The left has control of the media, the public schools, universities, Hollywood, Almost every government agency and most corporations. It would take a major miracle to defeat all that.
Oh my, I wonder how a bunch of low IQ hate filled diabetes infected bitches were able to achieve all that!

Because they were elected by a bunch of other low IQ diabetes ridden dumbshits. The weakness of democracy. We let idiots votes. When idiot like that vote the fall of the democracy is not far behind. We are seeing it now.
So get you ass on and move to Russia, China or N. Korea if you hate democracy. You won't be missed, and bring others like you along.

This ain't Democracy!

You're out of touch with reality. The Banana Republic was voted out by the people on November 3rd last.

I know that you've been brainwashed (or a wishful thinker and continue to lie), or believe the election of 2020 was stolen from Trump, but without medication and an excellent psychiatrist you will remain schizophrenic.

Dims are the banana republic, douchebag. Everything they do is identical with what they do in Haiti and Venezuela. Stealing elections is one of those things.

Democrats are destroying 200 years of democracy. If course, democracy is a self-limiting disease.

Last edited:

View attachment 511592

*****SMILE*****

Your failure to post my entire comments above (post #242) is dishonest and without context is a worthless post.

To other readers, who respect honesty, here is the entire comment:

"You're out of touch with reality. The Banana Republic was voted out by the people on November 3rd last.

"I know that you've been brainwashed (or a wishful thinker and continue to lie), or believe the election of 2020 was stolen from Trump, but without medication and an excellent psychiatrist you will remain schizophrenic.

"I do hope you are posting lies for yourself. Yet wishfully thinking and hoping to destroy over two centuries of democracy in America, you will never be allowed to be called a patriot or a responsible US Citizen."

1626048227160.png

I'm not the one who supported a man who stands as president who says he's going to use fighter jets and nukes on United States citizens.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 511592

*****SMILE*****

Statement: "So which flag are we going to show our patriotism too after all your progressive culling is finished since the Confederate and Old Glory are not acceptable?"

View attachment 511595

1626048739576.png

Quit deflecting.

I asked you which flag you demand we should show patriotism too since Old Glory and the Confederate flag gets progressives like you to have your g-string in a wad.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Diverse thinking is needed for any nation to survive. Being a white Christian male I believe one set of ideals dooms a nation
Yeah, “one set of ideals” only built the greatest nation on earth in a short 150 years….Hahaha
On the backs of black slaves, and after wiping out the natives who were here first. You left that part out of your tribute to white supremacy.

Diverse thinking is needed for any nation to survive. Being a white Christian male I believe one set of ideals dooms a nation
Yeah, “one set of ideals” only built the greatest nation on earth in a short 150 years….Hahaha
On the backs of black slaves, and after wiping out the natives who were here first. You left that part out of your tribute to white supremacy.
Wrong. Black slavery only harmed the economy of the South. That's why the North industrialized and the South didn't.

Disease wiped out the native Americans. Europeans didn't even know it happened.

View attachment 511592

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 511595

Here are the flags you honor:

iu

iu

I see you failed third grade history....ALL land was conquered at some point....ALL nations had slaves and couldn't build what we built on that "one set of ideals"

bripat9643 there‘s no convincing Gustavo here that his kind are bad for America...he is a first generation ‘legal’, he’s here by way of stolen citizenship.

I see you’re still upset about American diversity.

Guess what, snowflake. That’s not going away any time soon. Does that make you sad? I’m glad people like you feel your country is slipping away from you.

Cry for me you little bitch. :)
Oh the country isn't slipping away. It's dying for all of us, you included. I know a dead America makes a lot of people happy. You aren't alone. Some of us are looking forward to the eventual barbarism and savagery. It will end in a kind of catharsis. The uncomfortable part is that you might feel glad that the country is slipping away from civilization. There are just as many people glad to count the week end dead every Monday morning. Let the cheers begin, all around.

Not as deep as this.

View attachment 511518

View attachment 511520
So what?

This ain't Democracy!

And the chimps want to peel that banana and devour it.

Forum List

Back