“Our diversity is our strength”....why do Dems say this without offering data to prove it?

Are you trying to convince everyone that you're a douchebag?

Why do I care what a little bitch like you thinks?
You obviously care. Otherwise you wouldn't reply to my posts.

Ok then. So if I call you a drama queen crybaby bitch, you care about that too then since you’re replying to me.
I'm replying for the benefit of the lurkers, not because I care one bit about what you think.

when the shit really hits the fan I‘ll be able to reloacte to an all white nation

I doubt you will do that. You would have done that already. You’re just going to whine like the bitch that you are.

Cry for me some more you little bitch. I love seeing people like you upset. :)
WE did something by electing Trump, and then a howl of rage erupted from the left when he started doing things.
Unrelated.

I told him that he’s not going to move to a different country. Because he won’t.
Why should he move to a different country? He doesn't want to flood this country with foreigners. You do.

Dumbass.

HE said he would consider moving to a different country. I said he’s full of shit.

Are you all caught up now?

Are you trying to convince everyone that you're a douchebag?

Why do I care what a little bitch like you thinks?
You obviously care. Otherwise you wouldn't reply to my posts.

Ok then. So if I call you a drama queen crybaby bitch, you care about that too then since you’re replying to me.
I'm replying for the benefit of the lurkers, not because I care one bit about what you think.

Oh ok. So your replying doesn’t mean you care but my replying means I care.

Great reasoning there, retard. Thanks for contradicting yourself.

Don’t bother trying to work yourself out of that pretzel. We both know you’re not smart enough.

when the shit really hits the fan I‘ll be able to reloacte to an all white nation

I doubt you will do that. You would have done that already. You’re just going to whine like the bitch that you are.

WE did something by electing Trump, and then a howl of rage erupted from the left when he started doing things.
Unrelated.

I told him that he’s not going to move to a different country. Because he won’t.
Why should he move to a different country? He doesn't want to flood this country with foreigners. You do.

Dumbass.

HE said he would consider moving to a different country. I said he’s full of shit.

Please quote what he said.

You're trying to change the subject, of course.

Unrelated.

Dumbass.

You're just trying to avoid a substantive reply to my posts.

Diversity will destroy us the same way it destroyed Rome.

The Roman Republic stood for 500 years, and the Roman Empire stood for another 1,000 years beyond that.

The USA, which has fought the diversity central to its founding, through slavery, segregation, genocide, and economic suppression, is already in decline after less than 300 years.
The brainless squeaks.

Unrelated.

Dumbass.

Please quote what he said.

You're trying to change the subject, of course.

Dumbass, it’s in this quote chain. Holy shit you’re stupid.

“when the shit really hits the fan I‘ll be able to reloacte to an all white nation”

I told him that he isn’t going to move.

Last edited:
Yea, we have something like 300 years of evidence to prove it, you racist inbred moron.

We are a nation of immigrants from all around the world, you'd know that diversity is what made it this country what it is. The underlying thread that wove it all together was a belief that anyone can achieve the American Dream, and now we have a movement of conservative white fragility and unmasked resurgent racism trying to disenfranchise anyone who is not a white, evangelical conservative, or otherwise a member of the Trump Cult.

Got some good life advice for you: Fuck Off.

1626042818228.png

If you think that the only people who have been disenfranchised are not white then you're an idiot.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Unrelated.

Dumbass.

What substance?

The idiot you voted for came up with a stupid plan to deal with immigration and didn’t even complete it.

Reply to that, retard.

Negroes are the scum of the country with their high rate of crime, high percentage on welfare, not taking care of their families and being the main voting block of the disastrous Democrat Party. In addition to that the sonofabitches just spent six months murdering, burning, looting and destroying in over 200 American cities.

Then the Liberals feed us this horseshit that "diversity is our strength".

Liberals always get it wrong, don't they?
You help nothing by injecting racism into the discussion.

It’s all they have.

I like the analogy of a pendulum. In the 1960’s and 1970’s crime essentially was not punished. Rapists got a slap on the wrist. The pendulum had swung too far towards the criminal. Then the pendulum swung back the other way.

It went too far. Mandatory Minimums eliminated the abilities of judges to be anything more than a rubber stamp. The police can do no wrong mentality that led us to the doorstep of disaster. Get tough on crime is all anyone would demand.

The same is true of racism. The average person has no first hand experience. They don’t hate or even dislike minorities. They just don’t know many except from work or the military. They don’t know.

When they find out it is a shock and they are infuriated. Then folks like this come along and destroy their own argument with racist crap.

The pendulum is swinging. And statements and attitudes like this are going to insure that it swings too far.

Show me a country where "diversity" has made their country stronger.

Diversity does nothing but create divisions, fragmentation, and arguing and disagreements. Diversity is just the opposite, it creates weakness.

the only people who believe this statement are a small group of radical Marxist Maniacs

Unrelated.

Dumbass.

What substance?

The idiot you voted for came up with a stupid plan to deal with immigration and didn’t even complete it.

Reply to that, retard.
They weren't allowed to complete it, dumbass, and then Pedo Joe undid it all. It takes longer tan 4 years to unde all the damage the Dims have done over the last 60 years.

They weren't allowed to complete it, dumbass, and then Pedo Joe undid it all. It takes longer tan 4 years to unde all the damage the Dims have done over the last 60 years.

You had all three branches of government and still couldn’t get it done.

You’re never going to have a better opportunity than that and you still failed. Maybe you retards need to think these things out better.

Diverse thinking is needed for any nation to survive. Being a white Christian male I believe one set of ideals dooms a nation

Forum List

Back