our country is deteriorating and politicians are destroying it.... and liberals whine about the pay of CEOS

Sorry, but companies have... OMG OMG

FREEDOM

to pay their CEOs what they want

I know such freedoms kill the lefties... but hey... They themselves enjoy their freedom to criticize and hate America
The rich are the new minority it's cool to hate.

Democrats always rely on the low hanging fruit to fire everyone up but you can rest assured any new tax laws they pass will protect their rich friends and themselves.

Stumpf was with Wells Fargo in various positions since 2000 that I know of. They just move these guys around to different companies. Sorry you'll have to find someone else to BS on this matter; and no I do not do other peoples research for them. I did do extensive research for myself after these crooks went after us when I refused to sell out. I did that because I needed to know and understand why they would so viciously go after a mom and pop. Again they were cooking the books and generally when they are doing that they are also collecting a hell of a lot of federal funds.
what am i BSing? he was canned as CEO

The board in a public company is elected to their positions by stockholders

The rich are the new minority it's cool to hate.

Democrats always rely on the low hanging fruit to fire everyone up but you can rest assured any new tax laws they pass will protect their rich friends and themselves.
yeh, the informed among us (I am one, evn though we all wish we knew more [or do we...?]) know just how abysmally corrupt and hypocritical those disgusting dims are..

and I wonder which Rs are much better?

Jealous much? Some CEO are certainly worth the extra money----bad CEOS can run a company into the ground--a good one can make a company billions...
A very dumb ass thought you have there. Especially since I already explain my position in this thread. Corrupt people in key positions are not good for anyone.

Forum List

Back