Our corrupt media

Night after night we watch NBC lead with a Donald crisis or mess up followed by some positive Hillary story. Trump gives an interview and they crucify him. Hillary just refuses to give them outside the controlled environment of her jet. Tight crowd shots of Hillary from the very beginning. It is completely obvious the media has given Hillary a pass from day one. It is also clear Trump has made himself an easy target.
What "mess up" is fabricated by the media?

CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS are not left-wing, they are centrist. If you have further doubts, research how they treated past candidates for POTUS.

I do agree Democracy Now can be leftist.

Trump is not a regular Republican.

Centrist looks leftwing to the modern American right.

The conservatives around here pretend they want a fair, balanced, objective media while 99% of the time they post threads with supporting links that are the most rightwing media outlets on the planet.

Actually this is an older phenomenon, pre-Trump, the Tea Party has been using certain videos to control minds, also using very aggressive tactics on the internet.

So basically what we are dealing with: on here there are perhaps also ideologues who don't believe what they type, but also people who really believe Obama is a Muslim Communist born in Kenya intent on spreading Islam and Atheistic Communism to the USA.

Not saying there aren't more moderate Trump supporters on here, but not as many are on the internet, the more moderate Trump supporters are not as much on the internet.

So it doesn't come as a surprise that the guy who punched the protester at the Trump rally said he was a terrorist; he truly believed it.

We are not dealing with a regular campaign, but with people who are so indoctrinated that it begins to resemble a religious cult more than anything else. Somewhat like Scientology, I suppose, but more dangerous. I wish I was joking...

Actually this is an older phenomenon, pre-Trump, the Tea Party has been using certain videos to control minds, also using very aggressive tactics on the internet.

So basically what we are dealing with: on here there are perhaps also ideologues who don't believe what they type, but also people who really believe Obama is a Muslim Communist born in Kenya intent on spreading Islam and Atheistic Communism to the USA.

Not saying there aren't more moderate Trump supporters on here, but not as many are on the internet, the more moderate Trump supporters are not as much on the internet.

So it doesn't come as a surprise that the guy who punched the protester at the Trump rally said he was a terrorist; he truly believed it.

We are not dealing with a regular campaign, but with people who are so indoctrinated that it begins to resemble a religious cult more than anything else. Somewhat like Scientology, I suppose, but more dangerous. I wish I was joking...
Meanwhile, all the violence is stirred up by the left.

Fail.

The conservatives around here pretend they want a fair, balanced, objective media while 99% of the time they post threads with supporting links that are the most rightwing media outlets on the planet.
Where do you suggest o wise one? HuffPo?

I suggest you stop pretending that the Right doesn't have a huge propaganda machine in operation all across the media.

valid comments, except that only the left resorts to violence. Could that be because they know that they cannot win a fair discussion?

I suggest you stop pretending that the Right doesn't have a huge propaganda machine in operation all across the media.

not nearly as large as the left. not even close. but you think that's OK, right? Remember, sometime in the future it might be the other way around. Can you say Pravda?

are you trying to claim that she did not violate federal laws on the protection of classified data?
Of COURSE she didn't, dumbass. I guess it was a waste of time for the FBI to take the unusual step of publicly explaining the FBI rationale to the fucktards in his political party. Are you seriously trying to tell me you were unaware of what the FBI found in its investigation?

Only Comey found what you claim. Every other FBI employee wanted to prosecute her.
not one has spoken out...not a single FBI agent.... you have republicans claiming that made up garbage but not a one of the fbi agents working the case has said a single peep.

that is not true
Really? Then you should have no problem giving us the name or names of the fbi agents working the case, that have spoken up.... link for their names please!

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/comey-singlehandedly-ruined-fbis-reputation-retired-agents-blast-clinton-probe/

Public education needs competition. It is a taxpayer funded left wing "monopoly" that steals, lies, and produces dumbfuck morons who are hence more likely to require "government aide" and end up voting Dem...
So has the thought ever occurred to conservatives to open schools that really educate, and then America will vote Republican.
Problem solved.
Sure it has. They're called private schools.
Can private schools teach anything they want?

Why shouldn't they?
Could private schools teach that Social Security will lead to communism?

Donald Trump got more free air time than all the other GOP candidates put together. That's how he got the nomination.

Now that he is getting more air time than Hillary, he's whining about it! :lol:

valid comments, except that only the left resorts to violence. Could that be because they know that they cannot win a fair discussion?
Congratulations, you have said that only the left resorts to violence, in answer to my post which specifically mentioned a particular incident.

you have been proven a liar.

You didn't answer the question. You simply changed the subject like libs do.

Congratulations, you have said that only the left resorts to violence, in answer to my post which specifically mentioned a particular incident.

you have been proven a liar.
Wrong. The assholes invaded Trump's rallies to shut down disagreeable free speech. That isn't peaceful.

Donald Trump in January:

sg5t28.jpg

The networks all give me more free air time than those losers running against me put together, and I have been a real boon to their ratings!

Donald Trump in October:

110c6qd.jpg

The networks are all giving me more free air time than Crooked Hillary! It's rigged! Waaaaaaaaaah!

American Journalism is dead. It has been for a long time. Only the illusion of credible 'News' remains. It's all a well-scripted acted farce. American 'News' merely regurgitates Government/Corporate-fed information. It no longer questions or conducts independent credible investigations. It's all just a Government/Corporate lie at this point.

The Government along with only a handful of large Corporations, control just about all information Americans receive. The Internet is all the People have left for any hope of receiving real information. But how long before the Government and Corporations seize complete control of it too?

What "mess up" is fabricated by the media?

JFK
Global Warming

need more???
Dude, stay far away from Alex Jones. 911 was NOT an inside job, and it's very improbable that there was a second gunman. As for GW ... we shall see what we shall see.

People invent conspiracies. When the alleged conspiracies are vetted, and found to be false, that is not evidence they are real. The world is scary enough without paranoia. For example, the Ukraine pro-west folks are as corrupt an Putin and his apparatchiks

American Journalism is dead. It has been for a long time. Only the illusion of credible 'News' remains. It's all a well-scripted acted farce. American 'News' merely regurgitates Government/Corporate-fed information. It no longer questions or conducts independent credible investigations. It's all just a Government/Corporate lie at this point.

The Government along with only a handful of large Corporations, control just about all information Americans receive. The Internet is all the People have left for any hope of receiving real information. But how long before the Government and Corporations seize complete control of it too?
You think Hearst was any different? The problem with elitists like yourself is you consider yourselves intellectually superior to others, and it just doesn't hold up.

It's like people who say "rural whites vote against their own interests." All that shows is a failure to understand what most rural whites see as their interests. And yes most are voting Trump.

Forum List

Back