Our Anti-Malware is blocking pop ups from this site

Perhaps there might be some concern for those who don't have the software needed to block the troublesome pop-ups.

I just had to reboot my computer because there was audio coming from this site. Audio I didn't play. :eusa_shifty:

When I moved the cursor over the web link to USMB there was a pic of a video camera?

I just had to reboot my computer because there was audio coming from this site. Audio I didn't play. :eusa_shifty:

When I moved the cursor over the web link to USMB there was a pic of a video camera?

OK. This needs to be looked in to, mods. It just did it again, and when I placed the cursor over the tab with the USMB link on it, it said "This tab is playing audio".

C'mon guys, spam is ok, but this is ridiculous.

I keep getting knocked into a new tab for a fake "install the latest Adobe Flash upgrade."

Plus the site is crawling at a snail's pace. Some pages won't load at all.

Chuckt wrote: We use Emisoft and it blocks the pop ups.

Granny says it sounds like sumpin'...

... dat would work as a suppository.
:lol:

I keep getting knocked into a new tab for a fake "install the latest Adobe Flash upgrade."

Plus the site is crawling at a snail's pace. Some pages won't load at all.

That is when I quit surfing the board for a while and then it usually goes away.

Been bad lately, I keep getting a fake firefox update reminder (attempted browser hijack?), at least a couple of times a day, and that damned embedded ad at the bottom just will not STFU. Beginning to wonder if the site has been hacked.

Wow! I've been getting the same thing for the last month or so. Thought I was going crazy, but I'm already crazy.
It's quite a scummy tactic.

Forum List

Back