Oslo is not a legal agreement

Don't want to discuss the facts? Too bad! The " Human Rights" you are referring to also apply to the JEWISH people ! " International Law" SHOULD appliy to EVERYBODY ; not just the ones YOU think it should.
I have always been "across the board" on international law and human rights.

Yea, Right... That's why you refuse to acknowledge that the Arabs violated " International Law" prior to 1967. What a Joke.
Oh really?

Links?

" Links "to what you deny? Wait, on this very topic a few posts back you acknowledge that Egypt violated " International Law" by sending away the UN troops and blocking the Strait of Tiran and Jordan did the same by refusing to allow the Israelis to visit their Holy Sites: something they were mandated to do under the " peace" agreement. However, you said it was " off topic" ( It isn't )
Palestine didn't have anything to do with any of that.

You mean the land that was " occupied" by Jordan and Egypt which you don't condemn? Still defending Egypt's and Jordan's actions I see. Not surprised

I have always been "across the board" on international law and human rights.

Yea, Right... That's why you refuse to acknowledge that the Arabs violated " International Law" prior to 1967. What a Joke.
Oh really?

Links?

" Links "to what you deny? Wait, on this very topic a few posts back you acknowledge that Egypt violated " International Law" by sending away the UN troops and blocking the Strait of Tiran and Jordan did the same by refusing to allow the Israelis to visit their Holy Sites: something they were mandated to do under the " peace" agreement. However, you said it was " off topic" ( It isn't )

You mean the land that was " occupied" by Jordan and Egypt which you don't condemn? Still defending Egypt's and Jordan's actions I see. Not surprised
I am not defending Egypt or Jordan. It is just that Palestine is not responsible for what other countries do.

And besides, Egypt and Jordan did not kick the Palestinians off their land.

Oh really?

Links?

I am not defending Egypt or Jordan. It is just that Palestine is not responsible for what other countries do.

Well actually, it was Egypt and Jordan which were a part of the Islamic invaders pushing the Arab-Moslem squatters out of the way in their attack aimed at pushing the Jews off their land.

It was the Arab-Moslem invaders who pushed your so-called Pal'istanians out of the way.

Oh really?

Links?

Well actually, it was Egypt and Jordan which were a part of the Islamic invaders pushing the Arab-Moslem squatters out of the way in their attack aimed at pushing the Jews off their land.

It was the Arab-Moslem invaders who pushed your so-called Pal'istanians out of the way.
Do you still believe that horseshit?

You are pathetic.

You are pathetic.

It's just precious watching you last out like an angry wannabe as you're reduced to these juvenile outbursts.

You are pathetic.

It's just precious watching you last out like an angry wannabe as you're reduced to these juvenile outbursts.
You are just blurting out long debunked Israeli bullshit talking points.

You are pathetic.

Your revised version of history is simply you blurting out long debunked Muslim bullshit talking points.

You are pathetic.

Your revised version of history is simply you blurting out long debunked Muslim bullshit talking points.
Which are???

You are pathetic.

Which are???
You tell me since everything you post is completely contrary to everything on every main stream site or published history.
You can read the bullshit off your wall as much as you like but it won't change the reality of history.

You are pathetic.

Which are???
You tell me since everything you post is completely contrary to everything on every main stream site or published history.
You can read the bullshit off your wall as much as you like but it won't change the reality of history.

There are no reliable sources that publish the Zionist agenda. You have never read any factual history regarding the issue. Starting from the claim that Palestine was empty of people when the Zionists began their colonization. Heck, even the fact that it was a colonial project is denied by the Zionist propaganda sites notwithstanding the Zionists themselves declared the venture as such, when it was fashionable.

Which are???

There are no reliable sources that publish the Zionist agenda. You have never read any factual history regarding the issue. Starting from the claim that Palestine was empty of people when the Zionists began their colonization. Heck, even the fact that it was a colonial project is denied by the Zionist propaganda sites notwithstanding the Zionists themselves declared the venture as such, when it was fashionable.
{Clearing throat}...Booshit.

Which are???

Britain and the Zionists spoke openly about their colonial project. It was written into their own documents.

Which are???

Britain and the Zionists spoke openly about their colonial project. It was written into their own documents.

On the other hand, Hamas has their colonial project written into their statement of islamo-fascism, aka The Hamas Charter.

Which are???

On the other hand, Hamas has their colonial project written into their statement of islamo-fascism, aka The Hamas Charter.
The only rebuttal Israel has is lies and deflection.

Which are???

And the Arab world speaks openly about slaughtering the Infidel.
Who would you rather hang out with?

Uh huh.

Which are???

Zionists plan to colonize Palestine in 1899 NY Times
nyt.jpg

An article about a Conference of Zionists published on July 20, 1899 in the New York Times depicts how the Conference sought to “colonize Palestine” and discussed the purchasing of land with English Zionists.
World Bulletin/News Desk

An article about a Conference of Zionists published on July 20, 1899 in the New York Times expresses that the Zionists “will colonize Palestine.”

The article explains that the conference discussed a paper from the English Zionist Federation “proposing the re-establishment of Judea as an independent State, suggesting the purchase of the Maccabean sites in Palestine, and the beginning of the work by the establishment of a Jewish colony and a Jewish Agricultural College there.”

It further clarifies that “The site to be purchased comprises about fifty acres, six miles from a station on the railroad between Jappa and Jerusalem, and within sight of the sea and a large stretch of the Palestinian coast.”

It notes that English Zionists have gathered 2,500 dollars in the currency of the period and request that quantity from the American Zionists.

The article also explains that “On motion of Dr. Wise, the Federation voted $100 as the nucleus of the required fund of $2,500, the remainder to be raised by subscriptions from the 125 societies and individuals, both Jews and Gentiles. A general appeal to the public will be made.”

It also conveys that delegates will be elected at the Zionist meeting in Baltimore.

nyt2.jpg

Zionists plan to colonize Palestine in 1899 NY Times - World Bulletin

Which are???

nyt.jpg

An article about a Conference of Zionists published on July 20, 1899 in the New York Times depicts how the Conference sought to “colonize Palestine” and discussed the purchasing of land with English Zionists.
World Bulletin/News Desk

An article about a Conference of Zionists published on July 20, 1899 in the New York Times expresses that the Zionists “will colonize Palestine.”

The article explains that the conference discussed a paper from the English Zionist Federation “proposing the re-establishment of Judea as an independent State, suggesting the purchase of the Maccabean sites in Palestine, and the beginning of the work by the establishment of a Jewish colony and a Jewish Agricultural College there.”

It further clarifies that “The site to be purchased comprises about fifty acres, six miles from a station on the railroad between Jappa and Jerusalem, and within sight of the sea and a large stretch of the Palestinian coast.”

It notes that English Zionists have gathered 2,500 dollars in the currency of the period and request that quantity from the American Zionists.

The article also explains that “On motion of Dr. Wise, the Federation voted $100 as the nucleus of the required fund of $2,500, the remainder to be raised by subscriptions from the 125 societies and individuals, both Jews and Gentiles. A general appeal to the public will be made.”

It also conveys that delegates will be elected at the Zionist meeting in Baltimore.

nyt2.jpg

Ooh! A conference!

Oh my. Islamists do get angry when they're confronted with the facts.

Which are???

nyt.jpg

World Bulletin/News Desk

nyt2.jpg

The Avalon Project : Hamas Covenant 1988

Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory).

Article Eleven:
The Islamic Resistance Movement believes that the land of Palestine is an Islamic Waqf consecrated for future Moslem generations until Judgement Day. It, or any part of it, should not be squandered: it, or any part of it, should not be given up. Neither a single Arab country nor all Arab countries, neither any king or president, nor all the kings and presidents, neither any organization nor all of them, be they Palestinian or Arab, possess the right to do that. Palestine is an Islamic Waqf land consecrated for Moslem generations until Judgement Day. This being so, who could claim to have the right to represent Moslem generations till Judgement Day?

Forum List

Back