Osama bin Laden's Niece Protests Biden-Putin Summit With 'trump Won' Flag

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I'm so not surprised that bin laden's niece is a big trump fan. Of course the niece of the man who is responsible for 9-11 is a trump fan. I have never encountered a trump person who didn't hate our nation and form of government.

I'm not surprised that she is to stupid to know that the laws in Guatemala and Switzerland aren't the same.

She fits very well right in with the trump people.

I'm so not surprised that bin laden's niece is a big trump fan. Of course the niece of the man who is responsible for 9-11 is a trump fan. I have never encountered a trump person who didn't hate our nation and form of government.

I'm not surprised that she is to stupid to know that the laws in Guatemala and Switzerland aren't the same.

TDS / Trump OCD Driven Post Number: 23,901

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Hey, they are old friends, why Osama Bib Laden stayed at Trump's place and aced the golf course, then he ate non-kosher steak and screwed a blonde. It's every man's dream..His daughter is of course a very staunch Trump supporter as is most of the terrorist.

Of course you haven't. :rolleyes:
How did you reach this brilliant conclusion?
If she's for honest un-corrupted and not run by globalist puppets and quislings government then you could be right though you've never been right about anything in your life before. But it's possible.

Of course you haven't. :rolleyes:
How did you reach this brilliant conclusion?
If she's for honest un-corrupted and not run by globalist puppets and quislings government then you could be right though you've never been right about anything in your life before. But it's possible.
Trump looks good being in the "one and it's up" category of presidents.

When someone posts that another is "to stupid".... tells you all you need to know about their educational background and credibility.

Kirk.jpg

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
gop-cry-babies-png.488458

She denounced her uncle. Someone you support. She likes Trump you don't. Get it dopey broad

MAN!!!....She is beautiful. This is the only Arab girl I think I eve wanted to stick it in

When someone posts that another is "to stupid".... tells you all you need to know about their educational background and credibility.
I love when that happens...LOLOL.......She's not taking her meds as prescribed

Welcome Cletus. Pretty observant there Rookie.

----I resisted the temptation to call a GRAMMAR CHECK

noor-bin-ladin.png

So, the Neo_GOP has locked the disgruntled dead terrorist family vote.

Well she doesn't know that the laws in Guatemala are different from Switzerland.

She fits right in with the trump people.

Forum List

Back