Osama bin Laden's Niece Protests Biden-Putin Summit With 'trump Won' Flag

I'm so not surprised that bin laden's niece is a big trump fan. Of course the niece of the man who is responsible for 9-11 is a trump fan. I have never encountered a trump person who didn't hate our nation and form of government.

I'm not surprised that she is to stupid to know that the laws in Guatemala and Switzerland aren't the same.

She fits very well right in with the trump people.

When someone posts that another is "to stupid".... tells you all you need to know about their educational background and credibility.

If you expect the laws in Switzerland to be the same as the laws in Guatemala then you are stupid. In fact, you're a special kind of stupid.

She fits right in with the trump people.

I'm so not surprised that bin laden's niece is a big trump fan. Of course the niece of the man who is responsible for 9-11 is a trump fan. I have never encountered a trump person who didn't hate our nation and form of government.

I'm not surprised that she is to stupid to know that the laws in Guatemala and Switzerland aren't the same.

noor-bin-ladin.png

Hmmm.

When someone posts that another is "to stupid".... tells you all you need to know about their educational background and credibility.
----I resisted the temptation to call a GRAMMAR CHECK
When you’re talking others’ intelligence you should at least get the basics right to appear qualified to judge huh?

What an absolute goof you are, totally backward in all thinking.

Trump supporters love this country. Trump supporters are not burning and looting cities, they are not censoring anyone, they are being called traitors for exercising their Constitutional rights by the people that really hate the country. You are one of them.

Terrorist birds flocking together?
Neither Info Wars or Noor Bin Laden are "terrorists". If you didn't play the role of terrorist of the truth
you wouldn't make such stupid comments.

I'm a Terrorist of Truth? While InfoWars claimed the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre was a false flag event.

The Neo_GOP is flailing wildly.

I'm a Terrorist of Truth? While InfoWars claimed the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre was a false flag event.
Yes. You are. Glad you've come to grips with your problem.
Jones recanted his claims with regard to Sandy Hook but the court may hold him accountable anyway.
That all remains to be seen.
In any event one lie does not define anyone and Jone's questionable claims may not be "lies" anyway
since Jones seems to seriously believe what he says.

A lie is a deliberate misstatement of fact, like your frequent attempts to insinuate a friendly relationship
between Donald Trump and Vlad Putin despite no evidence to support the often repeated lie of yours.
Have you heard of the Mueller Report?
In your opinion.

Last edited:
Yes. You are. Glad you've come to grips with your problem.
Jones recanted his claims with regard to Sandy Hook but the court may hold him accountable anyway.
That all remains to be seen.
In any event one lie does not define anyone and Jone's questionable claims may not be "lies" anyway
since he seems to seriously believe what he says.

A lie is a deliberate misstatement of fact, like your frequent attempts to insinuate a friendly relationship
between Donald Trump and Vlad Putin despite no evidence to support the often repeated lie of yours.
Have you heard of the Mueller Report?
In your opinion.
How long did Jones raise money on that?

Putin Knew Trump would try to destabilize the Western Alliance. Trump wanted to build a tower in Moscow.

How long did Jones raise money on that?
Beats me. Probably as long as feasible.
Putin Knew Trump would try to destabilize the Western Alliance. Trump wanted to build a tower in Moscow.
How did Putin "know" that? Do you mean that's what you want to believe?
So Trump wanted one of his towers in Moscow? So what?

Trump has them everywhere.
Current
  • Trump Tower, New York City.
  • Trump Tower at City Center, White Plains, New York.
  • Trump Towers, Sunny Isles Beach, Florida.
  • Trump Tower Kolkata, Kolkata, India.
  • Trump Tower Manila, Philippines.
  • Trump Towers Istanbul, Turkey.
  • Trump Towers Pune, India.
  • Trump Towers Mumbai, India.

I know nothing about this person. Is there any reason to believe she espouses the same ideologies as Osama Bin Laden? If so, you should have included that. If not, this is one of the most idiotic threads ever started on this site.

I mean, this should go without saying, but simply being the child of a sibling of OBL (or any other criminal) does not in any way make a mere relative responsible for those crimes. That said, projecting guilt for OBL's actions and ideology on another person simply because of an indirect family relationship is such a myopic and illogical proposition I'm not at all surprised it was Dana7360's brainchild.

She does not communist faggot so stop propagandizing for Putin.

Forum List

Back