Orsted Ceases Development at Two NJ Offshore Wind Projects

Wind power still only providing just 7% of US grid electricity.

IMG_20230808_172459144.jpg

The US government via the US Navy and the US Merchant Marine would own very few vessels with those capacities. Those sorts of things are owned by commercial entities and if there aren't enough, they'll build more.

It is sad we even consider the most inefficient use of our world's dwindling natural resources.
The US government via the US Navy and the US Merchant Marine would own very few vessels with those capacities. Those sorts of things are owned by commercial entities and if there aren't enough, they'll build more.
More expenses unaccounted for.

Zero fuel costs.

God are you stupid.
Tremendous fuel costs up front. Already proven in these threads, already ignored by alhzeimers crick.

Further, solar requires billions of gallons of water to keep all that pesky desert dust off. That water is pumped with fossil fuels.

Wind turbines require constant maintenance and lubrication. Again fossil fuels. Of course offshore is worst, offshore requires massive desiel powered ships.

Solar panels and wind turbines are the most inefficient ways to make electricity

Tremendous fuel costs up front.
That is an out and out and out LIE. I have demonstrated it to you on at least three occasions using YOUR GODDAMNED NUMBERS.
Already proven in these threads, already ignored by alhzeimers crick.
You are a blatant liar
Further, solar requires billions of gallons of water to keep all that pesky desert dust off. That water is pumped with fossil fuels.
Liar. Stupid, ignorant liar.
Wind turbines require constant maintenance and lubrication.
And steam turbines do not? What the fuck is wrong with you?
Again fossil fuels. Of course offshore is worst, offshore requires massive desiel powered ships.

Solar panels and wind turbines are the most inefficient ways to make electricity
You couldn't come up with a more ignorant argument if you worked on it for a hundred years.

That is an out and out and out LIE. I have demonstrated it to you on at least three occasions using YOUR GODDAMNED NUMBERS.
Not my numbers, and you ran from the thread repeating your lie.

I pointed out only one part, you claimed the numbers for one part represented the entire wind turbine to include cradle to grave.

Further those numbers were based on a small wind turbine no longer built, a wind turbine no longer functioning hence they are building a replacement. Much bigger.

So much of the green energy scam is beyond cricks comprehension

He'll, you know so much crick, tell exactly how much co2 will be released building today's 900ft tall wind turbines.

Show us how many balsa trees get cut down for one 900ft tall wind turbine.

Show us how much epoxy and resin used in one 900ft tall wind turbine.

How much coal, coke, cement, steel, copper

Go ahead crick, list everything, seeing how crick knows all

Forum List

Back