What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orli Taitz for Senate!!

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Photonic

Ad astra!
Reaction score
Capitol Alert: California 'birther' leader Orly Taitz considering U.S. Senate bid

I shit you not. She literally said;

"I think I do have a chance specifically because I do speak Spanish and I speak Hebrew," Taitz told The Bee after attending a town hall-style event on Latino issues at the California Republican Party convention in Los Angeles.

THAT'S what it takes to qualify to be a senator?

I speak 5 languages. That means I'm 5 times as likely to be elected as a senator.

OP
B

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Capitol Alert: California 'birther' leader Orly Taitz considering U.S. Senate bid

"I think I do have a chance specifically because I do speak Spanish and I speak Hebrew," Taitz told The Bee after attending a town hall-style event on Latino issues at the California Republican Party convention in Los Angeles.

I speak 5 languages. That means I'm 5 times as likely to be elected as a senator.

I just speak the one, so. I guess I'll be dog catcher.

Douger

Rookie
Reaction score

Triple that number if you're Jewish.

DaGoose

Gold Member
Reaction score

I'm glad to see the birther movement has not died and is, if anything, gaining strength. :clap2:

I would like to see a merger of the "Birthers" and "Tea Partiers". They could call themselves the "Birth Tea Party" group.

Of course if the Birthers split at least one of the groups should patent the name "The Partial Birthers".

Now if THAT group merged with the Tea Partiers they could call themselves the "Partial Birth Tea Partiers". (Try saying THAT real fast.....)

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I'm glad to see the birther movement has not died and is, if anything, gaining strength. :clap2:

I would like to see a merger of the "Birthers" and "Tea Partiers". They could call themselves the "Birth Tea Party" group.

Of course if the Birthers split at least one of the groups should patent the name "The Partial Birthers".

Now if THAT group merged with the Tea Partiers they could call themselves the "Partial Birth Tea Partiers". (Try saying THAT real fast.....)

wtf..:rolleyes:

DaGoose

Gold Member
Reaction score

Eh.....I was bored.

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Eh.....I was bored.

I guess..:lol::wink_2:

Seawytch

Information isnt Advocacy
Reaction score
She ran for Secretary of State in California. I think she got about 10 votes. What on earth, other than the fact that she is Bat-Shit crazy, makes her think she can run for Senate?

That Oily Taint does like her some Rick Perry though...

Birther Queen Hearts Rick Perry

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$132.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List