Orli Taitz for Senate!!

Capitol Alert: California 'birther' leader Orly Taitz considering U.S. Senate bid

I shit you not. She literally said;

"I think I do have a chance specifically because I do speak Spanish and I speak Hebrew," Taitz told The Bee after attending a town hall-style event on Latino issues at the California Republican Party convention in Los Angeles.

THAT'S what it takes to qualify to be a senator?

I speak 5 languages. That means I'm 5 times as likely to be elected as a senator.

• Banned
Capitol Alert: California 'birther' leader Orly Taitz considering U.S. Senate bid

"I think I do have a chance specifically because I do speak Spanish and I speak Hebrew," Taitz told The Bee after attending a town hall-style event on Latino issues at the California Republican Party convention in Los Angeles.

I speak 5 languages. That means I'm 5 times as likely to be elected as a senator.

I just speak the one, so. I guess I'll be dog catcher.

Triple that number if you're Jewish.

I'm glad to see the birther movement has not died and is, if anything, gaining strength. :clap2:

I would like to see a merger of the "Birthers" and "Tea Partiers". They could call themselves the "Birth Tea Party" group.

Of course if the Birthers split at least one of the groups should patent the name "The Partial Birthers".

Now if THAT group merged with the Tea Partiers they could call themselves the "Partial Birth Tea Partiers". (Try saying THAT real fast.....)

I'm glad to see the birther movement has not died and is, if anything, gaining strength. :clap2:

I would like to see a merger of the "Birthers" and "Tea Partiers". They could call themselves the "Birth Tea Party" group.

Of course if the Birthers split at least one of the groups should patent the name "The Partial Birthers".

Now if THAT group merged with the Tea Partiers they could call themselves the "Partial Birth Tea Partiers". (Try saying THAT real fast.....)

wtf..:rolleyes:

Eh.....I was bored.

Eh.....I was bored.

I guess..:lol::wink_2:

New Topics

Forum List

Back