Origin of Lampasse

Probably the picture you have been shown are pictures of actual Apaches, not Sioux.

Many primitive tribes practiced self-torture to show they were ready to be men. It is common throughout history.

And no, there is no connection between Shiva and the Sioux. In Judaism there is a practice known as "sitting shiva' to grieve the death of a loved one. Does that connect Jews to the people living in India?
Possibly links the Semites in general.
Self-torture in such a pure form was only among Shaivists and Sioux.

He is. If it's true Warrior

Oh, so the standard is not whether he wins, defends his people or whatever. If he is a "true warrior" he is a god. If he is not a god, he can't be a "true warrior".

In my life I have known some who were very much true warriors. They did not relish killing, but were very good at it.

Possibly links the Semites in general.
Self-torture in such a pure form was only among Shaivists and Sioux.

As I said, self torture as a means of showing (or testing) whether or not a boy is ready for manhood is common among many, many cultures.

Oh, so the standard is not whether he wins, defends his people or whatever. If he is a "true warrior" he is a god. If he is not a god, he can't be a "true warrior".

In my life I have known some who were very much true warriors. They did not relish killing, but were very good at it.
A real warrior loves to kill villains. Your acquaintances are not real warriors, perhaps they even killed and ate sacred cows. Maybe they were the villains.

As I said, self torture as a means of showing (or testing) whether or not a boy is ready for manhood is common among many, many cultures.
However, pronounced rituals of self-torture (and not only boys) were only among Shivists and Sioux.

A real warrior loves to kill villains. Your acquaintances are not real warriors, perhaps they even killed and ate sacred cows. Maybe they were the villains.

Yeah, the ever present villains. lol My friends and the men I knew who stepped up, were real warriors. They went into the worst places to defend their people, their land and their cause. I am sure all of them enjoyed beef. It is tasty. I am also sure, at times, all of them ate whatever they could find.

By the way, the Aryans did not like the Shaivists: "do not let the penis-worshippers to penetrate our sacred ritual" (from the Vedas). This is also a coincidence.

Yeah, the ever present villains. lol My friends and the men I knew who stepped up, were real warriors. They went into the worst places to defend their people, their land and their cause. I am sure all of them enjoyed beef. It is tasty. I am also sure, at times, all of them ate whatever they could find.
The Warrior is not interested in anything other than protecting the Rightness. Smelly dogs also protect their stinky kind. This does not make slaves warriors.

screen-0.jpg

Forum List

Back