Origin of COVID-19

Ame®icano

Platinum Member
Jul 8, 2008
Michigan
I found this interesting website, that shows COVID-19 originated in lab in Wuhan. It's also first scientific paper that was scrubbed from internet and denied being published by scientific community. It was published by Prof. Xiao from South China University of Technology. That paper was recovered by "wayback machine" and can be accessed/downloaded from this web page.

Medical Research Institute

Prof. Xiao is professor of biology, and he collect his evidence from other areas of science. That means he don't have financial gains in the game, except tons of personal risk.

Wall Street Journal published the retraction with exact words "the paper does not contain direct proof", but Prof. Xiao did not featured WSJ on his profile on "Google scholar".
When Zero Hedge brought attention to his article on Twitter, they immediately blocked their Twitter account.

Personally, I believe that arguing over whether it came from the lab or the wet market distracts from the fact that the ChiComs forcibly prevented people from traveling internally out of Wuhan, while at the same time sending people all over the world in airliners to spread the virus.

What Xi did is a passive-aggressive act of economic warfare.

I looked over the material ... absolutely nothing about the information is scientific in any way ... no procedures, no error management, MRI doesn't seem to exist anywhere except the internet ... first problem is they claim to have inside information from one of the most secure and restricted institutions in all of China ... sure, happens every day ...

Obviously, this information wasn't "scrubbed" from the internet ... you posted the damn link in your OP ... this is fake news designed to be immediately seen as fake news, it's a joke website, making fun of paranoid people ... the genetic sequence of SARS-CoV-2 is available, show me where the code was monkeyed with ... or better, prove this strain could not have naturally occurred ...

This tall tale is certainly cautionary, for that is has benefit to be retold ... whether natural or artificial, a teeny tiny virus can lay waste to a population, especially if that population is in excess ... we have an over-population of deer here locally and some manner of illness is killing them almost as fast as they can breed ... and this is not all that uncommon in nature ... are humans over-populated and stressing their ecology? ...

Whether natural or artificial ... this is bound to happen ... again and again and again ... shame on you Charles Darwin, I think I'd rather not know ...

I found this interesting website, that shows COVID-19 originated in lab in Wuhan. It's also first scientific paper that was scrubbed from internet and denied being published by scientific community. It was published by Prof. Xiao from South China University of Technology. That paper was recovered by "wayback machine" and can be accessed/downloaded from this web page.

Prof. Xiao is professor of biology, and he collect his evidence from other areas of science. That means he don't have financial gains in the game, except tons of personal risk.

Wall Street Journal published the retraction with exact words "the paper does not contain direct proof", but Prof. Xiao did not featured WSJ on his profile on "Google scholar".
When Zero Hedge brought attention to his article on Twitter, they immediately blocked their Twitter account.

So why would twitter block their account? The West is either going to embrace free speech and the free sharing of ideas or we are not. America must lead in this effort. With so few social media options and so heavily concentrated, I don't like our chances of avoiding becoming a communist world.

I looked over the material ... absolutely nothing about the information is scientific in any way ... no procedures, no error management, MRI doesn't seem to exist anywhere except the internet ... first problem is they claim to have inside information from one of the most secure and restricted institutions in all of China ... sure, happens every day ...

Obviously, this information wasn't "scrubbed" from the internet ... you posted the damn link in your OP ... this is fake news designed to be immediately seen as fake news, it's a joke website, making fun of paranoid people ... the genetic sequence of SARS-CoV-2 is available, show me where the code was monkeyed with ... or better, prove this strain could not have naturally occurred ...

This tall tale is certainly cautionary, for that is has benefit to be retold ... whether natural or artificial, a teeny tiny virus can lay waste to a population, especially if that population is in excess ... we have an over-population of deer here locally and some manner of illness is killing them almost as fast as they can breed ... and this is not all that uncommon in nature ... are humans over-populated and stressing their ecology? ...

Whether natural or artificial ... this is bound to happen ... again and again and again ... shame on you Charles Darwin, I think I'd rather not know ...

But you believe a rounding error of CO2 will wipe out all life on Earth

No ... I believe a small increase in global temperatures will be of net benefit to human kind ... as measured by overall suffering ...

The Earth is greening ... plants are thriving ... hunger and starvation will be unknown in 100 years ...

Rainfall will be increasing, more clean drinking water for everyone ... billions more health folks with a safe water supply ...

Glaciers and ice caps are melting away and will no long menace humans ... permafrost is thawing opening up massive new area for human habitation ...

All that for a few inches of sea level rise ... pull the miners out and set them coal mines on fire ... extra CO2 is GOOD for humans ... spew it, suckers, I dare you ...

We'd be at the dawn of a new Golden Age of humanity if not for microbes ... read H.G. Wells book War of the Worlds again ... there's a lesson in there ...

Personally, I believe that arguing over whether it came from the lab or the wet market distracts from the fact that the ChiComs forcibly prevented people from traveling internally out of Wuhan, while at the same time sending people all over the world in airliners to spread the virus.

What Xi did is a passive-aggressive act of economic warfare.
The Chicoms declared unrestricted warfare on the USA many years ago. And our congress refuses to acknowledge that fact.

And I doubt that it's just a mere coincidence that the USA and other key NATO member states just happen to be getting hit the hardest by the Wuhan virus.

Last edited:

So why would twitter block their account? The West is either going to embrace free speech and the free sharing of ideas or we are not. America must lead in this effort. With so few social media options and so heavily concentrated, I don't like our chances of avoiding becoming a communist world.

Fascist control of the Internet needs to end. Treat them all, Facebookburning, Twitter, Google, like they were Christian bakeries

No ... I believe a small increase in global temperatures will be of net benefit to human kind ... as measured by overall suffering ...

The Earth is greening ... plants are thriving ... hunger and starvation will be unknown in 100 years ...

Rainfall will be increasing, more clean drinking water for everyone ... billions more health folks with a safe water supply ...

Glaciers and ice caps are melting away and will no long menace humans ... permafrost is thawing opening up massive new area for human habitation ...

All that for a few inches of sea level rise ... pull the miners out and set them coal mines on fire ... extra CO2 is GOOD for humans ... spew it, suckers, I dare you ...

That's it! I'm leaving my SUV running all night!

Is Twitter gonna block Forbes now?

1590731641212.png

Forum List

Back