O’Reilly: ‘The White Republican Power Structure Is Afraid of Black Americans’

Of COURSE the GOP is afraid to discuss race. They, like most other Americans, have become paralyzed by PC, knowing that the moment they say anything within a hundred miles of race they'll be labeled "racist" by the PC Police, and their point will be derailed and forgotten (which is the strategy of PC). The natural human instinct is to avoid being attacked.

I've been assuming that the only way this is going to change is if people en masse stand up to the PC Police loudly and clearly, and that very few have shown that kind of courage (particularly politicians).

But now I'm not so sure. There are cracks forming in the wall, courtesy of Black Americans themselves. It's happening very slowly, to be sure, but it's happening more consistently now. Black Americans appear to be waking up to what has been happening to them. That takes even MORE bravery, by far. Good for them.

The conditioning that American Blacks have been getting from birth for generations now may be losing its grip. Nothing could be better for them, and for America.

You can't really be this DENSE.

The point isn't that GOP is afraid to talk about RACE, it's that they are afraid of BLACKS. Period.

Get it!?!?!

We disagree.

Of course people are afraid to talk about race.

And there are plenty on the Left who are just fine with that.

I don't know if you're being obtuse or if you really don't know this. Whichever.

Lemme guess, you didn't actually watch the clip right?

Yep, I was watching his show, which I watch most every night, and he began with Tavis Smiley in a robust debate.

He ended up saying this crazy, and kooky thing

"The White Republican Power Structure Is Afraid of Black Americans"

Is there any wonder why the GOP has such a bad track record with blacks?

#SMHGOP
POS liar. Why are you quoting him out of context? He said he they stay away because they don't want to be called racist bigots.... IOW they are afraid of being screwed over by the black community leaders.

Of COURSE the GOP is afraid to discuss race. They, like most other Americans, have become paralyzed by PC, knowing that the moment they say anything within a hundred miles of race they'll be labeled "racist" by the PC Police, and their point will be derailed and forgotten (which is the strategy of PC). The natural human instinct is to avoid being attacked.

I've been assuming that the only way this is going to change is if people en masse stand up to the PC Police loudly and clearly, and that very few have shown that kind of courage (particularly politicians).

But now I'm not so sure. There are cracks forming in the wall, courtesy of Black Americans themselves. It's happening very slowly, to be sure, but it's happening more consistently now. Black Americans appear to be waking up to what has been happening to them. That takes even MORE bravery, by far. Good for them.

The conditioning that American Blacks have been getting from birth for generations now may be losing its grip. Nothing could be better for them, and for America.

You can't really be this DENSE.

The point isn't that GOP is afraid to talk about RACE, it's that they are afraid of BLACKS. Period.

Get it!?!?!

We disagree.

Of course people are afraid to talk about race.

And there are plenty on the Left who are just fine with that.

I don't know if you're being obtuse or if you really don't know this. Whichever.

Lemme guess, you didn't actually watch the clip right?

Correct, I did not actually watch the clip.

O'Reilly does nothing for me, I don't understand his appeal, and I don't go out of my way to get his opinion.

Last edited:
Democrats are down in the Mid terms?? time to inject race fear!!. They gonna Y'all back in chains!!!

2014-10-31-811fb1ab_large.jpg

O'Reilly does nothing for me, I don't understand his appeal, and I don't go out of my way to get his opinion.

That's what I thought. You're just spewing based on nothing but what's already in your brain and your bias.

It's a great debate w/Tavis Smiley, and I recommend you watch the clip sir. You might actually learn something for a change.

That's what I thought. You're just spewing based on nothing but what's already in your brain and your bias.

It's a great debate w/Tavis Smiley, and I recommend you watch the clip sir. You might actually learn something for a change.

Then maybe I'll be as smart as you, huh?

You have your own biases.

And I'm spewing? I hate to see what has happened to Black Americans, twice now, and I'm defending them.

I have no need to apologize for that, no need to defend that. Play all the games you want.

And I'm spewing? I hate to see what has happened to Black Americans, twice now, and I'm defending them.

I have no need to apologize for that, no need to defend that. Play all the games you want.

So are you going to watch the video, or continue to refuse to?

Only shallow people care what television celebrities say or do or look to them for guidance.

So are you going to watch the video, or continue to refuse to?

If I get around to it.

Smiley is a hardcore partisan ideologue, O'Reilly is a clown. Not exactly an attractive combination, not exactly people whose opinions I value.

And I'm quite confident in my observations without their input.

I wonder how often a video changes your mind on something.

If I get around to it.

Smiley is a hardcore partisan ideologue, O'Reilly is a clown. Not exactly an attractive combination, not exactly people whose opinions I value.

I certainly won't hold my breath on you watching the video.

I never spoke about a video changing my mind on anything, however, since you brought it up....what changes your mind on anything?

If I get around to it.

I certainly won't hold my breath on you watching the video.

I never spoke about a video changing my mind on anything, however, since you brought it up....what changes your mind on anything?

Observation of the facts, without having my perception distorted by commitment to some partisan ideology.

You?

Same thing...

Observation of the facts, without having my perception distorted by commitment to some partisan idealogy.

In the same sentence O'Reilly said "white power structure doesn't want to be called a racist bigot so they stay away". The liberal media has it rigged so that the so-called "white power structure" can't address Black issues without being called "racist". That's the way the democrat party has it set up. The left made terrible personal attacks against George Bush and his family but the liberal power structure and their (tax exempt) propaganda sources like Media Matters and it's clones immediately scream "racist" if Obama is criticized in the slightest way. It's a double standard that is extremely hard to overcome.

In the same sentence O'Reilly said "white power structure doesn't want to be called a racist bigot so they stay away". The liberal media has it rigged so that the so-called "white power structure" can't address Black issues without being called "racist". That's the way the democrat party has it set up. The left made terrible personal attacks against George Bush and his family but the liberal power structure and their (tax exempt) propaganda sources like Media Matters and it's clones immediately scream "racist" if Obama is criticized in the slightest way. It's a double standard that is extremely hard to overcome.

excellent post
this is why they call everyone racist who speaks on black but them. It's a way to SHUT PEOPLE up and shut them down. the op is great at that

this portrays the left/libs/Dems/commies

I am a regular listener of the following radio programs.

The Howard Stern Show
The Michael Smerconish Show
Stand Up With Pete Dominick

All three of these people are white. One is very liberal. The other two are moderate in every way. Admittedly, one is less likely to have a serious discussion.

All three of them discuss race frequently. They speak openly and honestly about the subject on a regular basis. No fear at all. No PC police after them.

Why are they different? Who wants to guess?

Let's add Bill Maher, John Stewart and Stephen Colbert to the list of rich white people who seem to get a "free pass" when it comes to discussing race.

What gives? Why aren't they drawn and quartered by the PC police?

Forum List

Back