Oregon, you punk!

IsaacNewton

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2015
Now Oregonians can smoke pot legally. You can't buy or sell it, but you can grow it and smoke it.

So here in California, the place where legal mj should be top of the list, we are still waiting. Hopefully Oregon will blow some of that smoke over the border and we can get a contact high.

Come on already, this needs to be legalized nationally. Its far less trouble than alcohol.

Well sue the State on due process grounds, after all you're being denied something citizens in other States enjoy. Maybe you can convince the judge they are not legalizing marijuana because gays like to smoke it, yep, that should do it.

What is the problem with legalization?

Now if you had the "If you grow it, you can smoke it" law in Tennessee, Property value in the state would skyrocket.

Well sue the State on due process grounds, after all you're being denied something citizens in other States enjoy. Maybe you can convince the judge they are not legalizing marijuana because gays like to smoke it, yep, that should do it.
Take your massive butthurt to some other convo please.

Hey you brought fags into it first. And isn't it your side that is always saying federal law is supreme, quit being such a hypocrite. You should accept marijuana is illegal, just like you keep demanding we accept other BS federal laws.

Hey you brought fags into it first. And isn't it your side that is always saying federal law is supreme, quit being such a hypocrite. You should accept marijuana is illegal, just like you keep demanding we accept other BS federal laws.
Gay marriage became legal in several states before the Feds finally legalized it across the land and ended the tryanny.

Marijuana is becoming legal in several states too... and by popular demand no less. Not the courts like you cons bitched about over gay marriage. It's just a matter of time now.

Gay marriage became legal in several states before the Feds finally legalized it across the land and ended the tryanny.

Marijuana is becoming legal in several states too... and by popular demand no less. Not the courts like you cons bitched about over gay marriage. It's just a matter of time now.

Oh ok, it's all good when you're for it, damn, you're the perfect poster child for hypocrisy.

Oh ok, it's all good when you're for it, damn, you're the perfect poster child for hypocrisy.
I just have a good sense of right and wrong :thup:

Absofuckinglutely, if you're for it it's right, if not it's wrong. You belittle others who hold that exact opinion, yep, perfect poster child for hypocrisy!

Absofuckinglutely, if you're for it it's right, if not it's wrong. You belittle others who hold that exact opinion, yep, perfect poster child for hypocrisy!
Ironic

Ironic

LMAO

BTW I luv, luv, luv your pothead in chief avi.

Ironic

LMAO

Thx bro :thup:

Ironic

LMAO

Thx bro :thup:

Got to be the most telling photo I've seen of that POS.

Ironic

LMAO

He looks like an oriental homo.

Is there anything in on Earth that conservatives like, other than mythology and magic?

I didn't know its legal in Alaska too, and D.C.! WTH CA, get with the program.

State Marijuana Laws Map

Is there anything in on Earth that conservatives like, other than an mythology and magic?

I didn't know its legal in Alaska too, and D.C.! WTH CA, get with the program.

State Marijuana Laws Map

What makes you think conservatives arent for legalization?

The above comments. And some of the Republican candidates have said if they are elected they would enforce federal law and make it illegal in all states.

Forum List

Back