Oregon Shooter's Mother Wrote About Guns In Online Forum

Insane or sane, these shootings are going to continue, and so will the daily killings all over major urban areas across this country. If all the guns are gathered up properly, and the sale of guns for hobby or personal use is banned, you will see the gun violence numbers drop dramatically. Change the constitution and put the gun industry out of business.
Bring it.
Get off your ass and give it a go.
Don't hide behind your internet anonymity and TALK about it -- DO something.
Don't like the 2nd Amendment? Get off your ass and repeal it. Really. | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
I dare you.

Insane or sane, these shootings are going to continue, and so will the daily killings all over major urban areas across this country. If all the guns are gathered up properly, and the sale of guns for hobby or personal use is banned, you will see the gun violence numbers drop dramatically. Change the constitution and put the gun industry out of business.
Bring it.
Don't like the 2nd Amendment? Get off your ass and repeal it. Really. | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
I dare you.

It isn't going to happen, obviously, as people love their guns in this country more than they care about what guns are doing. They think it's a God given right to own one. There are 300 million guns bought and sold every year in the U.S. What are they for exactly? Is this country undergoing an internal major civil war? And then people act surprised when they fall into the hands of some crazy person or a radical and he goes around mowing down people. For fucks sake, you can't even honk at someone without thinking that he might pull a gun at you.

Last edited:
Bring it.
I dare you.
It isn't going to happen, obviously....
.... because people like you aren't willing to do what's necessary to get the job done.
Instead, you mindlessly snipe form behind the safety of your monitor and achieve nothing.
You REALLY think guns are a problem? Do something about it.

Oh let it go man. He was just another lunatic who the public can't forget soon enough.

Move on.

Fuck you! With that attitude nothing will change.
It won't. The crazies have completely flooded this country with guns to the point of no return. You want to save lives? Invent a gun that can set phasers to 'stun.' Maybe stun guns will take the market share.

Ya just cant hold the black women responsible for giving her crazy ass son the go ahead to own firearms knowing he was nuts can you?

Actually we believe it is a Constitutional right because it is. Religion has nothing to do with this issue.

If we cleaned out the ghettos we'd be the safest first world nation on the planet.

Bring it.
I dare you.
.... because people like you aren't willing to do what's necessary to get the job done.
Instead, you mindlessly snipe form behind the safety of your monitor and achieve nothing.

FYI I am a conservative and Trump supporter, except when it comes to guns. There is nothing I or anyone else can do about guns, unless the constitution is changed. Do people really think an "armed militia" of citizens owning handguns and shotguns, is going to stop the most advanced and best trained military we have in the U.S.? Seriously. This is not what the founders envisioned. I can guaran fucking T you that.

If we cleaned out the ghettos we'd be the safest first world nation on the planet.

If you want to stay safe you need to be living in a good, well policed neighborhood. You can be armed to the teeth in a bad neighborhood and you will still get shot by a stray bullet while walking in the street.

Bring it.
I dare you.

FYI I am a conservative and Trump supporter, except when it comes to guns. There is nothing I or anyone else can do about guns, unless the constitution is changed. Do people really think an "armed militia" of citizens owning handguns and shotguns, is going to stop the most advanced and best trained military we have in the U.S.? Seriously. This is not what the founders envisioned. I can guaran fucking T you that.

You're assuming the military is going to be on the side of the gun grabbers.
I promise you they wont be.

Bring it.
I dare you.

Well that's why owning guns is supposedly in the constitution in the first place. It is outdated. Arming the people back then would make them equal with any foreign or domestic military. Today you need tanks and all kinds of other equipment. It ain't going to happen. If the U.S. Military wanted to take over, they would be able to do it in a heartbeat.

If you want to stay safe you need to be living in a good, well policed neighborhood. You can be armed to the teeth in a bad neighborhood and you will still get shot by a stray bullet while walking in the street.

Which is why we need to clean out the ghettos.
The only way we curb gun violence is to make long prison sentences mandatory when someone commits a crime with a gun.
As we all know it's the repeat offenders doing most of the killing.

Oh let it go man. He was just another lunatic who the public can't forget soon enough.

Move on.

It won't. The crazies have completely flooded this country with guns to the point of no return. You want to save lives? Invent a gun that can set phasers to 'stun.' Maybe stun guns will take the market share.

Ya just cant hold the black women responsible for giving her crazy ass son the go ahead to own firearms knowing he was nuts can you?

Why didn't the Army raise any red flags?

Bring it.
I dare you.

Well that's why owning guns is supposedly in the constitution.

Thats exactly why it's there.
And you have to remember how difficult it would be be for the government to control 300 million pissed off people.
It cant be done and they know it.

Move on.

Why didn't the Army raise any red flags?

As far as I'm concerned they should have if they knew he was nuts.

The only way we curb gun violence is to make long prison sentences mandatory when someone commits a crime with a gun.

I agree, the only way the ghettos can be cleaned is if we bring in the national guard and martial law to those areas, but then again, it's a slippery slope. Where do we stop?

I agree, the only way the ghettos can be cleaned is if we bring in the national guard and martial law to those areas, but then again, it's a slippery slope. Where do we stop?

Thats a better option than taking guns from law abiding citizens.
But again,if you lock up anyone who commits a crime with a firearm for 25 years with no parole the problem will be mostly solved.

Until all illegal guns are gone. It's simple.

Move on.

Fact: it's easier for bad guys to get a gun in this country than any other country on the entire planet.

Forum List

Back