Ordered another one of them weird guns today...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Heritage revolver 22lr rifle...

Price went back up to $360...but it was $302 when I ordered it about an hour ago.

Been wanting one for a couple of years...but they've been out of stock everywhere.

I had added a "notify me" when they are back in stock...pretty sure it was 2019. Got an email they were back at Buds three days ago, but by the time I saw it they were gone. Tried again last night...slapped one in the cart at $307...signed in...cart was empty and the price was $360. Nope.

It was back today @ $302... This time no glitches in the matrix.

More than I really wanted to pay...but that's how I feel about almost everything these days...

I have a gun. (Excuse the text, I took the screenshot off one of my videos and there's no simple way to remove the text.)
1633841984076.png

Heritage revolver 22lr rifle...

Price went back up to $360...but it was $302 when I ordered it about an hour ago.

Been wanting one for a couple of years...but they've been out of stock everywhere.

I had added a "notify me" when they are back in stock...pretty sure it was 2019. Got an email they were back at Buds three days ago, but by the time I saw it they were gone. Tried again last night...slapped one in the cart at $307...signed in...cart was empty and the price was $360. Nope.

It was back today @ $302... This time no glitches in the matrix.

More than I really wanted to pay...but that's how I feel about almost everything these days...

I knew Heritage made pistols but didn't know they produced revolving carbines. At least ya don't have to worry about possible chain fire that could occur with the original percussion revolving carbines......
That was one reason they weren't very popular back then, Colt only made 5000 from 1856 to 1864.

I knew Heritage made pistols but didn't know they produced revolving carbines. At least ya don't have to worry about possible chain fire that could occur with the original percussion revolving carbines......
That was one reason they weren't very popular back then, Colt only made 5000 from 1856 to 1864.
Got a couple of 1860s and 1858s for that.

I have another revolver carbine that I really thought would be a dud...but is actually a pretty fair shooter.

I'm not sure if Rossi discontinued them of not...

Forum List

Back