Orange Crush

Things aren't looking too good for Deranged Donald. Only my dumbass state doesn't have a higher disapproval. But it doesn't have a higher approval, either. Pretty pathetic for a president* who claims he's doing so superfantasticthebest.

View attachment 264177

Funny what happens in polls like this where there is no need to CHOOSE between that person and someone else.. Worth about as much as a popularity poll on dog shit --- until you compare it to flaming dog shit shot out of a cannon..

Polls aint news.. They are exercises largely in math masturbation and increasingly flawed.. They are increasing flawed and useless because they only weight Reps and Demos.. And 45% or more of the country have LEFT those allegiances.. So unless you know which of THREE cohorts is gonna turn out and how to WEIGHT the Independents -- these are all of the flaming dog shit variety... Especially because what's LEFT of loyal Dems and Repubs are rich in lunatics...

DZ-_QblW0AA9n41.jpg

james-woods-hillary-didnt-get-her-turn.jpg

Things aren't looking too good for Deranged Donald. Only my dumbass state doesn't have a higher disapproval. But it doesn't have a higher approval, either. Pretty pathetic for a president* who claims he's doing so superfantasticthebest.

View attachment 264177
This is just the manifestation of what I stated in my thread Trump Is Definitely NOT Going To Win Reelection.

It's not rocket science. These people that he somehow managed to woo with BOGUS economic and job claims, just aren't seeing the results.

Again, many of these people were Obama-voters, so they're not his racist base.

Trump will go down as the Great White Hype President. A big flop...watch.

Shut up moron tard. Trumps approval rating is higher than yours and your numbers are made up. Crawl back in your hole.

It seems I've heard this song before.

I agree. You know when all the polls, talking heads and pundits predicted Hitlery would be our next President???

They actually believed that shit. LMAO
This time Trump has to run on his record and he is not going to win back the people who have voters remorse.

Oh he'll win in 2020. The country is in great shape and he will get the credit.

I doubt anyone has voters remorse unless they voted for Hitlery. LOL

Things aren't looking too good for Deranged Donald. Only my dumbass state doesn't have a higher disappr:deal:oval. But it doesn't have a higher approval, either. Pretty pathetic for a president* who claims he's doing so superfantasticthebest.

View attachment 264177

Doy.....nobody goes with the RCP average in 2019. People forget.....it was off by a million miles in 2016. :oops-28: Only Rasmussen nailed it ( like in 2008 and 2012).

Hey but if RCP makes you feel giddy, I say go with it!

Last edited:

View attachment 264177
This is just the manifestation of what I stated in my thread Trump Is Definitely NOT Going To Win Reelection.

It's not rocket science. These people that he somehow managed to woo with BOGUS economic and job claims, just aren't seeing the results.

Again, many of these people were Obama-voters, so they're not his racist base.

Trump will go down as the Great White Hype President. A big flop...watch.
marc if he gets re-elected,will we see you here giving us a "what went wrong" recap?.....

Do dems have anyone that people are super interested in? Doesnt look like it to me.
That's because you live in a closed rightwing news bubble.
I get 95% of my news here, where both sides are represented. You are wrong again.

If you're getting your news HERE, you're an idiot.
Or...is he an idiot because he gets his news here? Hmmm...
What news story should i be aware of that hasnt been posted here?

Forum List

Back