Opportunity Gap

Be honest. When Obama took office in 2009 did you claim that he was going to make the economy worse?

dear, Obama had 3 communist parents and voted to left of Bernie Sanders so of course Republicans anticipated he would make things worse if they were not able to stop or blunt him.

Do you understand what a child would understand?

What regulations? Exactly?

Obamacare represent a massive soviet regulation of health care which drives prices up 5 times over what they would be under Republican capitalism.

Crazy talk. You are really incapable. I've made your day by forgetting how stupid you are and giving you some attention. You should thank me.

Be honest. When Obama took office in 2009 did you claim that he was going to make the economy worse?

dear, Obama had 3 communist parents and voted to left of Bernie Sanders so of course Republicans anticipated he would make things worse if they were not able to stop or blunt him.

Is it worse?

Is it worse?

dear its already the highest in the world. Its like asking if any of the other liberal programs are worse. No they are all the same which Barry loves so he concentrated on adding Obamasoviet care

What regulations? Exactly?

Obamacare represent a massive soviet regulation of health care which drives prices up 5 times over what they would be under Republican capitalism.

Crazy talk. You are really incapable. I've made your day by forgetting how stupid you are and giving you some attention. You should thank me.

Ah yes the Obama economy has produced the "Hope N Change" they wanted. Lack of opportunity. Government dependence. It's all going according to plan.

don't forget 11% (U6) employment, declining income, the JV squad, and Iran taking over the middle east. Obama is at his best when it come to foreign policy!!

But the bottle down. Step back. Take the joint out of your mouth.

don't forget 11% (U6) unemployment, declining income, the JV squad, and Iran taking over the middle east. Obama is at his best when it come to foreign policy!!

Imagine the opportunity gap for those who left everything behind to immigrate here, barely speaking the language. The difference? Perseverance verses sniveling self pitying spoiled kids that feel entitled to success.

Silly nutter.
translation: as a typical goof liberal I lack the IQ to respond substantively.

Ever see a conservative who cant respond?? What does that teach you??
LoneHuffer doesnt have the intellectual heft to engage in any debate like this. Hell, he doesnt have any intellectual heft at all.
The worst recovery on record. Unemployment still massively high. All economic indicators flat.

Forum List

Back