What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

opinion...

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Reaction score
The san diego padres decided to have a gay giveaway, with a kids giveaway.

I am not opposed to the gay giveaway, but dont do it on the same night as kids giveaway, parents should have to have a discussion on sexuality with kids under 12, and kids as young as 4 or 5. And by default, the padres are indoctrinating kids, by saying homosexuality is ok.

Now, would the padres be fair, and have a being gay is not ok giveaway, on the same night as kids giveaway.

how about a straight price, or swingers pride, sex pride, smokers pride, black pride, muslims pride, hey we have to be polticall correct dont we :cuckoo:

tell the padres how you feel

http://sandiego.padres.mlb.com/help...ySubject=None&dest=fanfeedback@padres.mlb.com

hjmick

Platinum Member
Reaction score
They gave away gays and kids? Damn.

OP
actsnoblemartin

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Reaction score
hahaha. im not opposed to the gay promotion, its the padres choice, but not on a kids night.

And, im against any public display of affection that is over the top, regardless of who it is or the sexual orientation.

I think, if they are going to have a being gay is ok night, why not a being ok is not ok night?

Should peole of different opinions be allowed to have giveaways?.

Yes, i understand that means, an anti-war giveaway could then happen, if a pro-war or pro-military happens. Its fine, but leave all the politics and social crap, away from the kids, they need to stop being forced to grow up, this crazy world is pathetic.

I think its important to be consistent.

They gave away gays and kids? Damn.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List