OPINION: Why mRNA Vaccines are failing.

This is all i got to know about mrna>>>

The FDA has asked a federal judge to make the public wait until the year 2076 to disclose all of the data and information it relied upon to license Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine. That is not a typo. It wants 55 years to produce this information to the public.

~S~
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. Let Darwin work.

Best damned advice I've ever heard. But hey. Pissing in your pants like you is so in style now.

Shove your vaccine up your ass..............Only one vaccine made is worth a damn if you ask me. It's in India.

But even it is useless as the virus mutates. It'a WACK A MOLE VACCINE GAME. Injecting someone with a ALPHA VACCINE when we are NU is STUPIDITY.

Guess people like you don't understand why the Flu shot is yearly.

Anyways. HIDE IN YOUR CLOSET. ENJOY.
I couldn't be happier for you. :rolleyes:

Stupid is as stupid does. You should throw an old fashioned covid party like mom's used to do with chicken pox. That would really show me.

Corona has been around forever. This is the 7th version of it. Strain of it to clarify.

So it's real .........the only question is did these assholes create this new strain in a lab. Because it changes like the Flu.

The Flu shot is called a shot because it is only for one to 3 strains of the Flu. Guessing which one your country will get next. Covid is doing the same thing.

But they have 100s of millions of vaccines left for the Alpha variant left. So they need to sell them first before saying........HEY........HERE'S THE NEW JAB FOR NU.

Only problem is by then we are on variant ZULU
They are out to get you. You aren't paranoid. They are trying to get in your pants. Show them you aren't going to take it by contracting every strain of covid known to man and beast and become super immune man.

They are out to get you. You aren't paranoid. They are trying to get in your pants. Show them you aren't going to take it by contracting every strain of covid known to man and beast and become super immune man.
Nice Sarcasm. Shove your sarcasm up your ass along with the vaccine.

You want to be their lab rat. go ahead. Enjoy the blood clots.

I couldn't be happier for you. :rolleyes:

Stupid is as stupid does. You should throw an old fashioned covid party like mom's used to do with chicken pox. That would really show me.
Sounds like you are terrified of it. So get back under the bed. and the evil boogeyman will not get you there.

Nice Sarcasm. Shove your sarcasm up your ass along with the vaccine.

You want to be their lab rat. go ahead. Enjoy the blood clots.
Dude, I'm on your side. Seriously. You should throw a covid party and show everyone how right you are. Don't be a pussy. Take it head on. It's all fake anyway, right?

Sounds like you are terrified of it. So get back under the bed. and the evil boogeyman will not get you there.

Yes, I'm not a big strong brave internet warrior like you. You are my hero. Go get you some fake covid. You don't need any protection.

Dude, I'm on your side. Seriously. You should throw a covid party and show everyone how right you are. Don't be a pussy. Take it head on. It's all fake anyway, right?
LMAO

Corona has been around a long time.

Now put on your huggies so it doesn't puddle on the floor you poor thing.

2 years of fuckers like you playing the fear card...........while you are on your knees doing big pharma. Your problem not mine. Don't make it my problem

LMAO

Corona has been around a long time.

Now put on your huggies so it doesn't puddle on the floor you poor thing.

2 years of fuckers like you playing the fear card...........while you are on your knees doing big pharma. Your problem not mine. Don't make it my problem
Have you gotten covid yet?

Yes, I'm not a big strong brave internet warrior like you. You are my hero. Go get you some fake covid. You don't need any protection.
LOL Protection. The NEW DEFINITION OF VACCINE.

So now. When we fuck ......use a rubber ......I'M VACCINATED BABY.

God loves predictable surprises. He created them.
Is FAUCI a god. Nice plannedemic we got here.

It's endemic now. IDIOT. Now the GLOBALIST will want to give you a jab every 6 months.. Coming to a Fascist gov't near you.

That doesn't surprise me. You should try to collect every variant. You could be covidman. The defender of freedoms everywhere. People will sing songs about you.
LOL

Is this the last troll wins contest. Oh well. So go hide now. The boogieman is after you. Major can't save evryone.

Is FAUCI a god. Nice plannedemic we got here.

It's endemic now. IDIOT. Now the GLOBALIST will want to give you a jab every 6 months.. Coming to a Fascist gov't near you.
Don't let them convince you to take the jab. Stand your ground. Show the world how smart you are. You could do late night TV and become a celebrity.

LOL

Is this the last troll wins contest. Oh well. So go hide now. The boogieman is after you. Major can't save evryone.
This is just good fun. Don't take it personal. You are covidman. Able to leap spike proteins in a single bound. Let me hear you roar.

When someone is trying to off themselves, don't get in their way. Let them do it.

Forum List

Back