OPINION: Why mRNA Vaccines are failing.

Wrong.
The mRNA injections do not contain the virus or any virus parts.
They contain mRNA instructions for the ribosomes in our own cells, to start our own cells to start growing spike proteins.

And there are several problems with this strategy.
One is that the mRNA is so small it is not confined to the muscle injection site.
And depending on where it ends up, it has caused death or the need for amputation of hands or feet.
And additional means of death is that it has no quantity control, so can make so many spike proteins grow that you get a fatal autoimmune response.
You don't know what you are talking about.

So you believe that by taking an mRNA vaccine that after it wears off that one is at a greater risk of getting covid compared to someone who has never had covid or gotten the vaccine? Are you sure you understand how mRNA vaccines work? Because I know how they work and there are no long term effects because the vaccine is only parts of the virus. It isn't a living thing. The worst thing that can happen is it wears off and you will be no worse off than had you never got one. Of course I'm not convinced that the body forgets completely. So I would expect reduced efficacy at the worst.

If you're not smart enough to understand what I wrote, as I wrote it originally, then you're not going to be smart enough to understand any further attempt that I, or anyone else, might make to try to explain it to you.

If you're not smart enough to understand what I wrote, as I wrote it originally, then you're not going to be smart enough to understand any further attempt that I, or anyone else, might make to try to explain it to you.
I'm smart enough to know that an injection of parts of a virus which don't work as a virus are benign. I'm also smart enough to know that this vaccine does not keep someone from getting this disease but works to lessen the severity of the infection and limit the subsequent damage to the lining of his organs because it gives the body's immune system a head start at recognizing and attacking the virus. So it's self evident that IF the vaccine's efficacy goes to zero (an unlikely outcome) that that person is no worse off than anyone else who did not get the vaccine or covid. But if YOU want to risk damaging your organs and possibly lowering your life span to get natural immunity, go for it. Of course there's no guarantee that even natural immunity will keep someone from being infected because of the rate the virus is mutating.

Where are you getting this nonsense from?

Everywhere.
Besides the common anaphlaxtic shock from the mRNA vaccines, we are getting deadly inflammations in places like the heart and brain,

{...

‘We Made a Big Mistake’ — COVID Vaccine Spike Protein Travels From Injection Site, Can Cause Organ Damage​

“We made a big mistake. We didn’t realize it until now,” said Byram Bridle, a viral immunologist and associate professor at University of Guelph, Ontario. “We thought the spike protein was a great target antigen, we never knew the spike protein itself was a toxin and was a pathogenic protein. So by vaccinating people we are inadvertently inoculating them with a toxin.”
...}

{...

Myocarditis-induced Sudden Death after BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 Vaccination in Korea: Case Report Focusing on Histopathological Findings​

We present autopsy findings of a 22-year-old man who developed chest pain 5 days after the first dose of the BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine and died 7 hours later. Histological examination of the heart revealed isolated atrial myocarditis, with neutrophil and histiocyte predominance. Immunohistochemical C4d staining revealed scattered single-cell necrosis of myocytes which was not accompanied by inflammatory infiltrates. Extensive contraction band necrosis was observed in the atria and ventricles. There was no evidence of microthrombosis or infection in the heart and other organs. The primary cause of death was determined to be myocarditis, causally-associated with the BNT162b2 vaccine.
...}

I'm smart enough to know that an injection of parts of a virus which don't work as a virus are benign. I'm also smart enough to know that this vaccine does not keep someone from getting this disease but works to lessen the severity of the infection and limit the subsequent damage to the lining of his organs because it gives the body's immune system a head start at recognizing and attacking the virus. So it's self evident that IF the vaccine's efficacy goes to zero (an unlikely outcome) that that person is no worse off than anyone else who did not get the vaccine or covid. But if YOU want to risk damaging your organs and possibly lowering your life span to get natural immunity, go for it. Of course there's no guarantee that even natural immunity will keep someone from being infected because of the rate the virus is mutating.

Clearly, you're not nearly as smart as you think you are, if you find it so easy to believe some of the blatant lies that you are mindlessly parroting here.

Anyway, I don't fell like trying to teach a pig to sing, right now. Just go ahead and wallow in your ignorance and gullibility, blindly believing and obeying the lies that your masters are telling you to believe and obey.

Clearly, you're not nearly as smart as you think you are, if you find it so easy to believe some of the blatant lies that you are mindlessly parroting here.

Anyway, I don't fell like trying to teach a pig to sing, right now. Just go ahead and wallow in your ignorance and gullibility, blindly believing and obeying the lies that your masters are telling you to believe and obey.
I'm reading published papers. How big do you think this conspiracy is?

No one is out to get you. Look, don't get the vaccine. Roll the dice. I couldn't be happier for you.

Wrong.
There is no covid vaccine made with parts of a virus.
The mRNA vaccines contain no parts of any virus.
They contain synthetic mRNA instruction that once inside your cells, cause your own cells to start growing spike proteins.
And anyone should be able to realize how risky that idea is.

And covid does NOT do anything to organs at all.
Look up cytokine storm, and understand how the immune system itself can over react, and that is what is causing all the damage.

And do not use the word "mutate" to describe the process producing variants.
Variants happen when more than one virus injects is RNA into the same cell, and you get combinations,
That is not at all like a random mutation, and mutations take on the order of 10k years, not the months we are seeing.

Everywhere.
Besides the common anaphlaxtic shock from the mRNA vaccines, we are getting deadly inflammations in places like the heart and brain,

{...

‘We Made a Big Mistake’ — COVID Vaccine Spike Protein Travels From Injection Site, Can Cause Organ Damage​

“We made a big mistake. We didn’t realize it until now,” said Byram Bridle, a viral immunologist and associate professor at University of Guelph, Ontario. “We thought the spike protein was a great target antigen, we never knew the spike protein itself was a toxin and was a pathogenic protein. So by vaccinating people we are inadvertently inoculating them with a toxin.”
...}

{...

Myocarditis-induced Sudden Death after BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 Vaccination in Korea: Case Report Focusing on Histopathological Findings​

We present autopsy findings of a 22-year-old man who developed chest pain 5 days after the first dose of the BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine and died 7 hours later. Histological examination of the heart revealed isolated atrial myocarditis, with neutrophil and histiocyte predominance. Immunohistochemical C4d staining revealed scattered single-cell necrosis of myocytes which was not accompanied by inflammatory infiltrates. Extensive contraction band necrosis was observed in the atria and ventricles. There was no evidence of microthrombosis or infection in the heart and other organs. The primary cause of death was determined to be myocarditis, causally-associated with the BNT162b2 vaccine.
...}
I truly do hope you haven't gotten the vaccine yet. If so, don't fall for their tricks. Stick to your guns. This is just a fake pandemic anyway. Go out into big crowds. Enjoy yourself.

Wrong.
They contain synthetic mRNA instruction that once inside your cells, cause your own cells to start growing spike proteins.

Look up cytokine storm, and understand how the immune system itself can over react, and that is what is causing all the damage.

Variants happen when more than one virus injects is RNA into the same cell, and you get combinations,
That is not at all like a random mutation, and mutations take on the order of 10k years, not the months we are seeing.
It's all a conspiracy. It's just a fake pandemic anyway. You are right to not get the jab. Stick to your guns.

I don't see how the spike protein can be recognized by the immune system as a pathogen, because our own exosomes have to use the same spike proteins, in the exact same way, to access the ACE2 receptors in our cells.

Also all the variants have to use the same spike proteins, so then if these mRNA vaccines were real, then variants would also trigger the immune system just as well as the original virus.

Your quote said, "demonstrate robust cellular immune memory to SARS-CoV-2 and variants for at least 6 months after mRNA vaccination."
And that makes no sense.
If there really were immune memory responses, it would normally be lasting decades, not 6 months.
Some antibodies can live 6 months.
And with all the boosters, it is more likely the boosters are just stimulating antibody production.

But we won't have a definitive answer until we wait a year or so, and then compare recovery immunity with vaccine immunity.
Simple because the spike protein is a pathogen. It does not naturally occur within the body and thus the body reacts with a response. Part of that response is exosomes activating ACE2.

I truly do hope you haven't gotten the vaccine yet. If so, don't fall for their tricks. Stick to your guns. This is just a fake pandemic anyway. Go out into big crowds. Enjoy yourself.
A pandemic that has killed over 5 million people in over a 140 countries would be considered a fake only by a lunatic :cuckoo: I certainly hope you follow your own advice.

One is that the mRNA is so small it is not confined to the muscle injection site.
And depending on where it ends up, it has caused death or the need for amputation of hands or feet.

SF woman who will have fingers amputated after nearly dying from COVID-19

The coronavirus ravaged Macia's body for months. Doctors explained to her that the virus triggered a cluster of blood clots throughout her body. The lack of oxygen and blood flow threatened her legs and arms. She says doctors considered amputating both of her legs while she was in a coma.

As to Martha Macias, she and her mother both survived, but were not entirely spared. Martha will have two fingers amputated.

When the vaccines kill tens of thousands as they do, we also know who to blame for that, but we give the vaccine companies immunity from law suits.
And exactly how do you know that vaccines have killed tens of thousands.

COVID-19 has killed nearly 770,00 people in the U.S., and more than 5 million worldwide. The vaccines authorized in the U.S. have been shown to significantly reduce the likelihood of severe illness, hospitalization and death from COVID-19.

And no no conclusive evidence has been found that a COVID-19 vaccine authorized in the U.S. caused any deaths, let alone tens of thousands. There have been about 5 deaths that have been linked to the Johnson & Johnson vaccine out of over 60 million doses given. These cases are still under study. There has been no linkage of deaths in the US to mRNA vaccines after over 460 million doses given.

Last edited:
I'm reading published papers. How big do you think this conspiracy is?

No one is out to get you. Look, don't get the vaccine. Roll the dice. I couldn't be happier for you.
Be careful with your use of sarcasm on people who seem to be immune.

And no evidence has established that a COVID-19 vaccine authorized in the U.S. caused any deaths, let alone tens of thousands. There have been about 5 deaths that have been linked to the Johnson & Johnson vaccine out of over 40 million doses given. These cases are still under study
The problem of VAERES reporting is that it is an unfiltered database. Anybody can enter an adverse reaction independent of an actual connection, but just falling within the same time frame.

Wrong.

Best damned advice I've ever heard. But hey. Pissing in your pants like you is so in style now.

Shove your vaccine up your ass..............Only one vaccine made is worth a damn if you ask me. It's in India.

But even it is useless as the virus mutates. It'a WACK A MOLE VACCINE GAME. Injecting someone with a ALPHA VACCINE when we are NU is STUPIDITY.

Guess people like you don't understand why the Flu shot is yearly.

Anyways. HIDE IN YOUR CLOSET. ENJOY.

It's all a conspiracy. It's just a fake pandemic anyway. You are right to not get the jab. Stick to your guns.
Corona has been around forever. This is the 7th version of it. Strain of it to clarify.

So it's real .........the only question is did these assholes create this new strain in a lab. Because it changes like the Flu.

The Flu shot is called a shot because it is only for one to 3 strains of the Flu. Guessing which one your country will get next. Covid is doing the same thing.

But they have 100s of millions of vaccines left for the Alpha variant left. So they need to sell them first before saying........HEY........HERE'S THE NEW JAB FOR NU.

Only problem is by then we are on variant ZULU

The problem of VAERES reporting is that it is an unfiltered database. Anybody can enter an adverse reaction independent of an actual connection, but just falling within the same time frame.
excuses. Most are reported by doctors as it has it classified by medical terminology that you have to google to know WTF they are.

How big do you think this conspiracy is?

It's all a conspiracy.

There has been no linkage of deaths in the US to mRNA vaccines after over 460 million doses given.

The problem of VAERES reporting is that it is an unfiltered database.

This is all i got to know about mrna>>>

The FDA has asked a federal judge to make the public wait until the year 2076 to disclose all of the data and information it relied upon to license Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine. That is not a typo. It wants 55 years to produce this information to the public.

~S~

Forum List

Back