Open season on our elections

Trump admits he'd take info from foreign countries to help him win elections Now, did he take help, the dirt, from Russia ?? No morals No ethics The man is a walking slime bag Defends son for not calling fbi on russian meeting

You aren't a walking slime bag and more.
I know I'm not DICK

You're one of the bigger dicks here, and I don't mean well hung.
Ambi FU and the scumbag president whose dick you suck

Ainchu jus all bad and shit kid? The problem you have is that I'm not a Rump guy.
Rump is playing both sides against the middle, you aren't intelligent enough to understand it.

Trump admits he'd take info from foreign countries to help him win elections Now, did he take help, the dirt, from Russia ?? No morals No ethics The man is a walking slime bag Defends son for not calling fbi on russian meeting

I know I'm not DICK

You're one of the bigger dicks here, and I don't mean well hung.
Ambi FU and the scumbag president whose dick you suck
You're one bitter SOB, aren't you? Trump won, Hillary lost. You should get some therapy to help you get over it.

Yeah, like exorcist green vomit head spinning bitter.

I take it this about the question George Stephanopoulos asked if so lets look at the full context.
Trump says he'd be open to taking info on 2020 opponents from foreign actors
I heard the whole clip The pos said he'd take info from foreign countries
The US takes intel from foreign nations daily. It either pans out. Or it doesn’t. Unfortunately for Hillary... She didn’t pan out...
The Russians didn't have any dirt on Trump. That's why Hillary had to pay somebody to invent some.
Mueller is just a little smarter than you sj Just a little

I take it this about the question George Stephanopoulos asked if so lets look at the full context.
Trump says he'd be open to taking info on 2020 opponents from foreign actors
I heard the whole clip The pos said he'd take info from foreign countries
The US takes intel from foreign nations daily. It either pans out. Or it doesn’t. Unfortunately for Hillary... She didn’t pan out...
The Russians didn't have any dirt on Trump. That's why Hillary had to pay somebody to invent some.
Mueller is just a little smarter than you sj Just a little

….and he recommended no charges....

I Don't Know What More ANYONE Needs To Hear

About this website

ABCNEWS.GO.COM

EXCLUSIVE: Trump says he would listen if foreigners offered dirt on opponents
In an ABC News exclusive, President Donald Trump said he may not alert the FBI to overtures from foreign governments during the 2020 race.
Id be hard pressed to think of a situation, where I would contact the FBI; or any Government Agency.
So you believe it's ok for foreign nations to interfere in our election ,,,,,,,,,,,,for the benefit for either party? Really?

Trump says he would accept dirt on political rivals from foreign governments - CNNPolitics
The biggest problem caused by foreign countries influencing elections is not direct assistance to candidates but rather planting information in social media, bulletin boards like this one, blogs, and tips to reporters, radio call ins and tips to political writers by people working for other countries and anti-US factions within the US. Today, you do not need a real story backed up by facts to effect elections, you just need a story to go viral. Social media will twist it as needed. I would be surprised if we didn't have agents posting on this board that are working for foreign countries. There are many posts that are misrepresentations of a story that appears in media and often that story is a total fabrication and when it's not, the poster twists it to make it so.

There is also another aspic to the problem. Some countries such as Russia want to spread disinformation to the public such that the public loses faith in the media as well as public officials. So they just don't know what to believe or who to believe.

Last edited:

Trump says he would accept dirt on political rivals from foreign governments - CNNPolitics
Cool, now you have a ready made whine topic when he beats your champion. 4 more years of laughing my ass off at you believers in the system.
Schmuck You won't be laughing if your pos gets 4 more and continues to ruin America

I know I'm not DICK
D6FDF7E0-7274-4DEC-89AD-8C9B65F353D8.jpeg

Yes you are, time you grew one

Cool, now you have a ready made whine topic when he beats your champion. 4 more years of laughing my ass off at you believers in the system.
Schmuck You won't be laughing if your pos gets 4 more and continues to ruin America
Giggling my ass off every single day.

I was gonna click on the link...
but the neurotic sock posing as the OP again failed to provide one.
:link:

Nothing here but more foaming at the mouth.
https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/06/12/politics/donald-trump-abc-political-dirt-foreign-country-rivals/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/?no-st=9999999999

Here you go. Now you can create an idiotic response just like oddball and boot.
Waiting for it to hit the Rubber Room like all of edwards threads.

Then I will let loose.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/06/12/politics/donald-trump-abc-political-dirt-foreign-country-rivals/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/?no-st=9999999999

Then I will let loose.
Ahhh little puke gets angry when someone calls him and his pals scumbag traitors

Then I will let loose.
Ahhh little puke gets angry when someone calls him and his pals scumbag traitors
Nope...
Not participating untill you are in your special room.
:eusa_naughty:

Don't worry, I am sure it won't be long now....

Some Germans allied with other countries to defeat the Nazi's. Oh yes I did go there. :auiqs.jpg:
Idiot.

The left will be purged.
Like I said, Idiot. Now go wash your mousepad.

Forum List

Back