Open Relationships

My wife and I started out in what was pretty much an open relationship that lasted for almost 15 years before we actually got married. We met when we were 18 and there was obvious chemistry and we became best friends, with benefits, but neither one of us was ready to be in a monogamous relationship but that didn't matter. Our friendship and our love and our bond has only grown stronger in that time. It was only in our late 30s we finally decided to get married and even though we are both monogamous right now I don't think either one of us would be upset at all if the other expressed a desire for a physical relationship outside of our marriage. We're best friends, we tend to support each other in all our endeavors. Marriage, for humanity, is a fairly recent invention. If we were biologically predisposed to only want to one mate then we wouldn't be attracted to as many people as we are.
and some people are highly functioning heroine addicts.

there are always outliers.

congratulations on your awesome.

My wife and I started out in what was pretty much an open relationship that lasted for almost 15 years before we actually got married. We met when we were 18 and there was obvious chemistry and we became best friends, with benefits, but neither one of us was ready to be in a monogamous relationship but that didn't matter. Our friendship and our love and our bond has only grown stronger in that time. It was only in our late 30s we finally decided to get married and even though we are both monogamous right now I don't think either one of us would be upset at all if the other expressed a desire for a physical relationship outside of our marriage. We're best friends, we tend to support each other in all our endeavors. Marriage, for humanity, is a fairly recent invention. If we were biologically predisposed to only want to one mate then we wouldn't be attracted to as many people as we are.
yeah, it's like if God made Cheetos so delicious why would we not eat them, dude?

and some people are highly functioning heroine addicts.

there are always outliers.

congratulations on your awesome.
And there are marriages that last despite tons of cheating. Look at Trump and Melania.

because fat is sexy, right?

working out is right wing too.
So basically because it bad for you in other ways. Am I assessing your argument correctly? If I am now apply that to multiple partners. What's bad about that?

So basically because it bad for you in other ways. Am I assessing your argument correctly? If I am now apply that to multiple partners. What's bad about that?
the lack of loyalty, emotional connection, commitment, and stability.

Get a new phone. It's making you stupid.
I'm not embarrassed by it. As you can see i left the mistake there unedited. What matters more to me is mutual understanding. That being said it's still curious to me why you'd choose the path of make believe instead. I don't understand these fake arguments who's purpose is to get to fake victory. Again, it's like walking out to the court to tape a picture of you dunking up on the backboard. It's not real. What's the point? :dunno:

Pride in failure is............admirable?
A mistyped word on the internet isn't a failure that reverberates through my very being. Not worrying about mistakes that everyone makes and that don't matter is admirable, in my opinion. Your frail frame may feel differently. Maybe to you that is a critical failure of your internal structure. I'm built tougher than that.

I'm sure you were proud of your Fs.
C's actually. And very. I didn't do any type of homework or class work through out my entire high-school experience because it turns out if you get F's in all of those and ace all your tests you average a C. I think I actually spent more time in high-school playing spades and dominoes than doing any school work.

Forum List

Back