Oops, looks like California has once again been smacked down by the 2nd amendment. No you cannot push background checks to buy ammo.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
(Reuters) -A federal judge has blocked California from enforcing state laws requiring people to undergo background checks when they buy ammunition, calling them unconstitutional.

In a decision made public on Wednesday, U.S. District Judge Roger Benitez in San Diego said the laws "have no historical pedigree" and violate the Second Amendment's right for citizens to keep and bear arms.
Now i know this is just another set back for the Marxists/Democrat Fascists who want to take the rights of law abiding citizens to defend themselves, but dont worry, i am sure the deviant Democrats are trying to figure out another way to keep the guns out of US citizens hands. It is just their nature..

1706731191245.png

When that bs law came out some friends had a hard time buying ammo even though they had recently renewed their gun safety permits.
I never had any problems because of who I order from.

MSN Now i know this is just another set back for the Marxists/Democrat Fascists who want to take the rights of law abiding citizens to defend themselves, but dont worry, i am sure the deviant Democrats are trying to figure out another way to keep the guns out of US citizens hands. It is just their nature..

View attachment 895727
Always. That's the end of that until the next thing they try.

Forum List

Back