Ooopsy. Most of Europe’s Energy Came From Renewable Sources in 2020

When Trump wasn't willfully and knowingly LYING (which was more than a daily occurrence) he was talking completely out his ass, speaking from his utter ignorance or simply making up whatever he thought would make him look good.

So, most of Europe's electricity came from renewable sources. Not a surprise. They don't have the idiot Donald Trump or the RNC to deal with. Right? Right!

Is anyone else sick of these shell games being played with information?

Where is the accounting for the fuel and energy it took to MINE for the copper, steel and other components that it took to build the solar panels, wind turbines, etc... the fuel and energy to transport the materials and then construct and install them?

Let's just for fucking once have some full disclosure on this shit.
What about all the energy it takes to build coal, gas, and nuclear plants? That is a pretty stupid approach, considering the damage that mountain top and strip mining does. How about full disclosure on that shit? And renewables are far cheaper than gas, coal, or especially, nuclear.
1622470064082.png

So 'impossible' but so QUICK!
I mean, they don't even have as easily used terrain as our much sunnier land.

But they/the headline probably should have said "the biggest component of energy," Not "most."

Renewable at a very heavy price.
Saw a post this morning on FB showing hundreds of electric Uber cars in France rusting in a field because the cost to replace the batteries is higher than the original cost of the vehicle.
FB removed it of course.

View attachment 490254

I found 5 copies on Twitter. Why would Facebook remove this picture?
Because it either doesn't adhere to their community standards or some factchecker issued a counter statement. I shared the story....but it disappeared from my recorded posts on my profile.
I'm no FB guru, but don't they put a comment on posts with such problems explaining what they are doing? That's what they did when Trump lied.
Uh....there's specific difference between an opinion.....and a lie. Mkay.
They labeled every opinion Trump had as a lie simply because they never agreed with him on anything.....he was the enemy.
Who gives a shit that Biden lies about everything....EXTREMELY BIG THINGS THAT EFFECT OUR LIVES!!! The border's closed....wear your mask....I haven't been vaccinated....Black people can't get online.....what that $4 trillion is really going to be spent on.....etc.
The media decided they needed to point out Trump exaggerations or inaccuracies because he forgot the number of Muslims that were celebrating 911 and where they were when they did it.
Trump and his minions are the enemy. They tried to do a coup on 6Jan21. They are traitors to this nation, as are all their supporters. Trump will not run in 2024 because you cannot campaign from a prison.

So 'impossible' but so QUICK!
I mean, they don't even have as easily used terrain as our much sunnier land.

But they/the headline probably should have said "the biggest component of energy," Not "most."

Renewable at a very heavy price.
Saw a post this morning on FB showing hundreds of electric Uber cars in France rusting in a field because the cost to replace the batteries is higher than the original cost of the vehicle.
FB removed it of course.

View attachment 490254

I found 5 copies on Twitter. Why would Facebook remove this picture?
Because it either doesn't adhere to their community standards or some factchecker issued a counter statement. I shared the story....but it disappeared from my recorded posts on my profile.
I'm no FB guru, but don't they put a comment on posts with such problems explaining what they are doing? That's what they did when Trump lied.
Uh....there's specific difference between an opinion.....and a lie. Mkay.
They labeled every opinion Trump had as a lie simply because they never agreed with him on anything.....he was the enemy.
Who gives a shit that Biden lies about everything....EXTREMELY BIG THINGS THAT EFFECT OUR LIVES!!! The border's closed....wear your mask....I haven't been vaccinated....Black people can't get online.....what that $4 trillion is really going to be spent on.....etc.
The media decided they needed to point out Trump exaggerations or inaccuracies because he forgot the number of Muslims that were celebrating 911 and where they were when they did it.
Trump and his minions are the enemy. They tried to do a coup on 6Jan21. They are traitors to this nation, as are all their supporters. Trump will not run in 2024 because you cannot campaign from a prison.
Trump is a traitor because he didn't kiss China's communist butt?

What are you....some kind of idiot?

Are you prone to blurting out insane comments in public?

FYI, you pathetic loser......nobody rational believes that Jan 6th was a coup attempt. Who tries overthrowing a country without weapons....especially when they're armed to the teeth at home.
Every Trump supporter was tipped off to a false-flag operation.....they were told not to bring any signs or backpacks....and especially NO GUNS.
Anyone who brought any of the above wasn't a Trump Supporter.

Last edited:
Is anyone else sick of these shell games being played with information?

Where is the accounting for the fuel and energy it took to MINE for the copper, steel and other components that it took to build the solar panels, wind turbines, etc... the fuel and energy to transport the materials and then construct and install them?

Let's just for fucking once have some full disclosure on this shit.
What about all the energy it takes to build coal, gas, and nuclear plants? That is a pretty stupid approach, considering the damage that mountain top and strip mining does. How about full disclosure on that shit? And renewables are far cheaper than gas, coal, or especially, nuclear.
View attachment 495817

And renewables are far cheaper than gas, coal, or especially, nuclear.

Fake numbers are impressive! LOL!

Forum List

Back