ONLY under 9% of this covid relief bill actually goes to COVID RELIEF

Thank you President Trump.
Whatever floats your boat.

Without President Trump enacting operation Warp Speed, you wouldn't even have a vaccine to be telling people what to do....Isn't it a real shame that right as it was being released, Biden, and the clowns came in and screwed up the distribution....Hell in some cases they are throwing some doses in the trash because Biden's "plan" is so f'ed up....But I am sure you'll blame that on Trump....That's what Demo's do when they F up....Blame it on the previous Repubs.....

Without President Trump enacting operation Warp Speed, you wouldn't even have a vaccine to be telling people what to do....Isn't it a real shame that right as it was being released, Biden, and the clowns came in and screwed up the distribution....Hell in some cases they are throwing some doses in the trash because Biden's "plan" is so f'ed up....But I am sure you'll blame that on Trump....That's what Demo's do when they F up....Blame it on the previous Repubs.....
The project was literally just government throwing money at pharma, money appropriated by Congress. It was an obvious thing to do, not like Trump had any special role.

How did Biden screw anything up since we have doubled the rate of vaccination?

----it is OBVIOUS and undeniable and a clear and present danger to the US = SPENDING is out of control!!!!!!!!! =
1. this makes the Capitol protest necessary/not a crime/etc --as it was necessary 1776
2. impeach Biden/Harris/Pelosi/etc--now--they are destroying the country =
3. Federal workers are getting EXTRA $$$--MORE than us!!!!......they need to be getting LAID OFF, not MORE $$$$$!!! at least they should be furloughed ......we are in huge debt........
this is total bullshit ....this is totally insane
--a. allow me to reiterate--we are in huge debt and they are giving Fed workers MORE $$$ --and more than the rest of Americans--
5. etc

Do you gave any idea how fucking nuts you sound?

Let's look at the big picture here: With what little of the relief bill is actually stimulating the general economy, wages and production will not keep up with the massive inflation this bill is going to cause. The FED's money-printing machines are running full speed, yet there are still not enough available goods and services to justify having that much money in circulation.

The next few years are going to be rough, folks. Democrats don't seem to understand one simple concept: You can't spend your way into prosperity. Especially if it means spending billions of dollars to pay off those entities that helped you get elected, while giving American citizens a hearty "fuck you."

When was the last time your inflation predictions turned out true? :rolleyes:

It's crazy how the tune of rightwingers changes as soon as Democrat is in the WH.

When Trump spends 3 Trillion that's all helping America. When Biden spends 2T trillion that's supposedly paying off Democrats and destroying America with inflation and debt.

ZERO consistency.

Last edited:

The project was literally just government throwing money at pharma, money appropriated by Congress. It was an obvious thing to do, not like Trump had any special role.

No, the project was to develop a vaccine that people like you mocked, and scoffed at, throughout every turn of the process...Then when it was going to be rolled out right before election day, the Demo's got with Pharma to delay the roll out....

Now we find out that Biden didn't have any coherent plan to "get shots in arms", instead choosing to use the plan in place, Trump's plan, and lie to the American people calling it his plan, while castigating Trump....

You people are not only liars, but evil little shits....The only success you attain are off the backs of others.

----it is OBVIOUS and undeniable and a clear and present danger to the US = SPENDING is out of control!!!!!!!!! =
1. this makes the Capitol protest necessary/not a crime/etc --as it was necessary 1776
2. impeach Biden/Harris/Pelosi/etc--now--they are destroying the country =
3. Federal workers are getting EXTRA $$$--MORE than us!!!!......they need to be getting LAID OFF, not MORE $$$$$!!! at least they should be furloughed ......we are in huge debt........
this is total bullshit ....this is totally insane
--a. allow me to reiterate--we are in huge debt and they are giving Fed workers MORE $$$ --and more than the rest of Americans--
5. etc

Do you gave any idea how fucking nuts you sound?

Let's look at the big picture here: With what little of the relief bill is actually stimulating the general economy, wages and production will not keep up with the massive inflation this bill is going to cause. The FED's money-printing machines are running full speed, yet there are still not enough available goods and services to justify having that much money in circulation.

The next few years are going to be rough, folks. Democrats don't seem to understand one simple concept: You can't spend your way into prosperity. Especially if it means spending billions of dollars to pay off those entities that helped you get elected, while giving American citizens a hearty "fuck you."

When was the last time your inflation predictions turned out true? :rolleyes:

It's crazy how the tune of rightwingers changes as soon as Democrat is in the WH.

When Trump spends 3 Trillion that's all helping America. When Biden spends 2T trillion that's supposedly paying off Democrats and destroying America with inflation and debt.

ZERO consistency.
hahahhahahahahhahahahahah--you fkd up--you did not think
..... I said ALL of them are spending $$$$$...I've been saying that even when Mr Trump was in
DUH

No, the project was to develop a vaccine that people like you mocked, and scoffed at, throughout every turn of the process...Then when it was going to be rolled out right before election day, the Demo's got with Pharma to delay the roll out....

Now we find out that Biden didn't have any coherent plan to "get shots in arms", instead choosing to use the plan in place, Trump's plan, and lie to the American people calling it his plan, while castigating Trump....

You people are not only liars, but evil little shits....The only success you attain are off the backs of others.
No one scoffed at the project, dope. We scoffed at Trump’s overly optimistic projections, which he’d been doing the entire pandemic (remember it was supposed to be over by Easter?).

No one stopped pharma from rolling it out early. That’s fringe right wing bullshit that you guys always love believing because it makes you feel like less of losers.

Biden didn’t have a plan? Shit. Maybe they should have been allowed to make a transition so that they could have been working on that after they won? Regardless, Biden has reworked Trump’s plan which basically wasn’t a distribution plan but rather a plan to get someone else to have a plan.

Biden’s plan is not open borders. Neither was Clinton’s and Bloomberg’s. Not the way you consider it.

LOL

Catch and release is open borders by any other name. So is allowing unaccompanied minors to remain in the country rather than reunifying them with their family in their country of origin.
Don't forget Veggie Joe tried to implement a ban on deportations until the courts bitchslapped him.

He did not implement a ban on deportations. Violent criminals and terrorists will still be deported. A crooked Texas judge means nothing. Ordinary deportations will be delayed for 100 days most likely. The order is meaningless.

I'd like to thank all three of you knuckle dragging simps for providing a classic example that is illustrative of how the minds of triggered Trumpletons take a pile of horseshit and expound on it.

So, you want to actually try to refute the claim or you just here to talk shit?
See post #6. The pie chart below is horseshit because it implies nothing but money allocated for administering shots is actually COVID relief. Got it?

Republicans couldn't tell the truth if their lives depended on it.

ONLY under 9% of this covid relief bill actually goes to COVID RELIEF... the balance goes to Nancy Pelosi'i Bull- Shit ......those damn swamp creatures aka Democrats are pathetic.
And wnen the Republicans vote it down, the uninformed blame them for being "Mean".

McCarthy Reveals Shocking Percentage of COVID Relief Bill That Is Actually About COVID-19

McCarthy is a lying little sleazeball. The coronavirus payments are coronavirus rdelated. Aid for state and local governments are coronavirus related. Payments for unemployment are coronavirus related.
You are dumb enough to think $1 BILLION in "racial equity studies for farmers" is "covid virus related".

You are the one who is dumb. The provisions that I mention brings the percentage over 40% dedicated to coronavirus relief. That is way over 9%. McCartthy is a liar and you cannot refute that so you bring up something that is completely useless and lame.
Bailing out libtard cities who failed to fund their pensions isn’t COVID related, stupid.

Biden’s plan is not open borders. Neither was Clinton’s and Bloomberg’s. Not the way you consider it.

LOL

Catch and release is open borders by any other name. So is allowing unaccompanied minors to remain in the country rather than reunifying them with their family in their country of origin.
Don't forget Veggie Joe tried to implement a ban on deportations until the courts bitchslapped him.

He did not implement a ban on deportations. Violent criminals and terrorists will still be deported. A crooked Texas judge means nothing. Ordinary deportations will be delayed for 100 days most likely. The order is meaningless.
A judge who says a President must uphold his Oath of Office is crooked?:cuckoo:

What did Veggie Joe do to double the rate of vaccination?

Be specific and bring a credible link.

ONLY under 9% of this covid relief bill actually goes to COVID RELIEF... the balance goes to Nancy Pelosi'i Bull- Shit ......those damn swamp creatures aka Democrats are pathetic.
And wnen the Republicans vote it down, the uninformed blame them for being "Mean".

McCarthy Reveals Shocking Percentage of COVID Relief Bill That Is Actually About COVID-19

Please post the entire bill passed by the H. or Rep. McCarthy is not credible, thus, unless you have a copy to prove your thread is credible, you ought to STFU or be known as a kook.

Please post the entire bill passed by the H. or Rep. McCarthy is not credible, thus, unless you have a copy to prove your thread is credible, you ought to STFU or be known as a kook.
Already been posted, troll.

Note Unkotore as soon as I responded to you saying you do what leftists do and remove all context so I had no fucking idea what you were talking about, a leftist did exactly that! LOL
I quoted your entire post, doofus.

And you deleted the post I was responding to, ass wipe.

As I said, you removed the context
Mods recommended quoting only the post you’re responding too.

If anyone wants to go back farther, the context is just one click away.

The Dems never let a Government Imposed Crisis go to waste...they always exploit the damage they do to increase funding for themselves and their cronies.

Forum List

Back