Only in North Mexico will politicians force taxpayers to reward bottom feeders...Beach front RV living for our pet humans...WTF?

I'm lucky enough to live far removed from the human cockroaches. I live in an all white english only speaking city...it's terrible here...you'd hate it.

But yet all you do is bitch about it day in, day out.

Must really suck to be so miserable all the time

I frequent that super shithole of LA often...It blows mind every time I do....it's like watching an episode of Twilight Zone.
Say, do you think tax dollars should be spent on $100k RV's and beach front RV parks for the pieces of shit among us?
(watch this folks...watch how loony the average Mexifornian is)

hate to tell you this, but if those rv's in the pic are the ones youre calling $100K rv's - YOU AINT EVEN F'N CLOSE-

maybe 30-35 K

Agree to a certain extent.
But what does the view cost?
I can park my shit on a $300 a month spot or a $1000 a month spot.
And that definitely plays into the situation.
View attachment 318378View attachment 318380

My shit isnt even that big but it retails for 48k.
Shouldnt the immigrants be paying for it or are you just fine with the Gov paying their way?

Sweet Lance man. I'm looking for a 1685. Not quite what you have, but short has some benefits.

The 1685 is a nice unit!
It's basically the same as my 1995 but with the bed going across rather than lengthwise.
One of the Wifes "Have to Have" items was the lengthwise bed and I had to agree.
I dont want to crawl over Her and I dont want Her crawling over me to go take a leak in the middle of the night. If it weren't for that we probably would have gone for the 1685.

Oh...if you're reasonably close to Texas look into Princess Craft RV. I have a Lance dealer 4 miles from the house but drove to Round Rock about two and a half hours away because no one is close to their prices.

It's truly a fucked up idea for far too many reasons. If the assholes had brains they'd set up tents OUTSIDE the city. They can supply water, food as required and sewage disposal. From there it's pretty much on who's living there to use their own brains.

They going to toast the RVs, this is unreal.

Yeah they're gonna fuck em up!!
You could buy a FEMA trailer after Katrina for $1500 bucks.
And then came the cries of formaldehyde in the trailers and many a poor loser sued.
They settled to the tune of $14 million...
The thing is? All you had to do was open some windows and let it dissipate for a week or two and it was fine.
I seriously thought of buying a couple of them for the hunting lease.

Forum List

Back