Only in North Mexico will politicians force taxpayers to reward bottom feeders...Beach front RV living for our pet humans...WTF?

I'm lucky enough to live far removed from the human cockroaches. I live in an all white english only speaking city...it's terrible here...you'd hate it.

But yet all you do is bitch about it day in, day out.

Must really suck to be so miserable all the time

I frequent that super shithole of LA often...It blows mind every time I do....it's like watching an episode of Twilight Zone.
Say, do you think tax dollars should be spent on $100k RV's and beach front RV parks for the pieces of shit among us?
(watch this folks...watch how loony the average Mexifornian is)

hate to tell you this, but if those rv's in the pic are the ones youre calling $100K rv's - YOU AINT EVEN F'N CLOSE-

maybe 30-35 K

Agree to a certain extent.
But what does the view cost?
I can park my shit on a $300 a month spot or a $1000 a month spot.
And that definitely plays into the situation.
FC5CD282-5023-44C8-B0AF-D93F3C66ACE2.jpeg
FC250CF6-A808-4950-8E40-F66EFCA96033.jpeg

My shit isnt even that big but it retails for 48k.
Shouldnt the immigrants be paying for it or are you just fine with the Gov paying their way?

Yep, Governor Newsom is forcing taxpayers to cover the costs related to this beach front utopian RV park for the filthiest least productive among us.
I wonder if politicians in red states would perpetuate, manifest and foster such filth...would they incentivize citizens to become bottom feeding taxpayer dependent liabilities?
26116174-8125825-Holidaymakers_have_been_asked_to_leave_and_others_warned_to_avoi-a-10_1584542844217.jpg

I was unaware that New Mexico had ocean front property. Are you making shit up again?

I'm lucky enough to live far removed from the human cockroaches. I live in an all white english only speaking city...it's terrible here...you'd hate it.

I frequent that super shithole of LA often...It blows mind every time I do....it's like watching an episode of Twilight Zone.
Say, do you think tax dollars should be spent on $100k RV's and beach front RV parks for the pieces of shit among us?

hate to tell you this, but if those rv's in the pic are the ones youre calling $100K rv's - YOU AINT EVEN F'N CLOSE-

maybe 30-35 K

Damn, you're right, they're more than $100k

Why would you live there?

I'm lucky enough to live far removed from the human cockroaches. I live in an all white english speaking only city...it's terrible here...you'd hate it.

Fresno?
Business...you wouldn't understand.

So sad to have to live in a place you hate.

It’s like a waste of life.

Again, where I LIVE is amazing.
This thread isn't really about where I live though...Care to address the thread?

I'll address the thread. You live in Bakersfield?

Sure, lets go with that since it will change things for you.
Do you think tax dollars should be spent on $100k RV's and beach front RV parks for the pieces of shit among us?

I don't live in California so this doesn't raise one ounce of anger. Not one. Never been to California don't care to go. A non story for me.

It's truly a fucked up idea for far too many reasons. If the assholes had brains they'd set up tents OUTSIDE the city. They can supply water, food as required and sewage disposal. From there it's pretty much on who's living there to use their own brains.

They going to toast the RVs, this is unreal.

Last edited:

maybe 30-35 K

View attachment 318378View attachment 318380

Shouldnt the immigrants be paying for it or are you just fine with the Gov paying their way?

Sweet Lance man. I'm looking for a 1685. Not quite what you have, but short has some benefits.

maybe 30-35 K

Sweet Lance man. I'm looking for a 1685. Not quite what you have, but short has some benefits.

We looked at all the options when it came to size and then looked at quality.
The only thing that beat it was the Airstream.
After walking through dozens of campers and then walking through the Lance it was obvious. The features list and quality puts all others to shame.
4F620C42-8867-46B5-8B3F-97E8220A18F2.jpeg

14056EED-0E1B-4C2D-98D9-2F25CDB6FAAE.jpeg

If they're really filth as you say, wouldn't it be GOOD thing to keep them quarantined away from everyone else? It makes more sense than everyone going to church and attempting to pray the virus away.

Police arrest Florida pastor for holding church services despite stay-at-home order
Brokes... He is better than anyone else. At least that is what he thinks.
What would that have to do with your thoughts on whether or not taxpayers should be forced to put the homeless in new RV's on oceanfront property?

Exfuckingscuse me? Those are american citizens, suffering extremely hard times without the fucking virus and you want them to stay on the streets, in alleys, under overpasses while maybe battling the disease? WTF is wrong with you????

Many of them are seniors...or veterans. With cancer, with other ailments, not enough money to rent a 150.00 per month fucking studio that is rat infested but does have a roof? All it takes is ONE health problem and you can wind up on the street yourself. Who the FUCK are you to lump all homeless as losers or mexicans or worth nothing? Fuck you and fuck you again.

Yep, Governor Newsom is forcing taxpayers to cover the costs related to this beach front utopian RV park for the filthiest least productive among us.
I wonder if politicians in red states would perpetuate, manifest and foster such filth...would they incentivize citizens to become bottom feeding taxpayer dependent liabilities?
26116174-8125825-Holidaymakers_have_been_asked_to_leave_and_others_warned_to_avoi-a-10_1584542844217.jpg

I was unaware that New Mexico had ocean front property. Are you making shit up again?

Since when is El Segundo in NM?

Exfuckingscuse me? Those are american citizens, suffering extremely hard times without the fucking virus and you want them to stay on the streets, in alleys, under overpasses while maybe battling the disease? WTF is wrong with you????
Many of them are seniors...or veterans. With cancer, with other ailments, not enough money to rent a 150.00 per month fucking studio that is rat infested but does have a roof? All it takes is ONE health problem and you can wind up on the street yourself. Who the FUCK are you to lump all homeless as losers or mexicans or worth nothing? Fuck you and fuck you again.

Thanks for the kind words...I'm guessing you stole yourself a nice new RV from taxpayers? Did we also pay for an oceanfront spot for you?

maybe 30-35 K

The 1685 is a nice unit!
It's basically the same as my 1995 but with the bed going across rather than lengthwise.
One of the Wifes "Have to Have" items was the lengthwise bed and I had to agree.
I dont want to crawl over Her and I dont want Her crawling over me to go take a leak in the middle of the night. If it weren't for that we probably would have gone for the 1685.

Forum List

Back