Only completely idiots can believe Russia destroyed own pipelines, Why should Russia blow up NS1 and NS2 if they only have to turn off the tap?

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
What reason Russia has?
It lost almost a half of billion dollar due to the leakage of gas.
Western presstitutes and Biden's toilet paper aka European 'politicians' blame Russia for almost anything.
Russians bomb own territorial, Russians put bombs in subways, Russians poison 'dissents' and now Russians destroy own property.

What reason Russia has?
It lost almost a half of billion dollar due to the leakage of gas.
Western presstitutes and Biden's toilet paper aka European 'politicians' blame Russia for almost anything.
Russians bomb own territorial, Russians put bombs in subways, Russians poison 'dissents' and now Russians destroy own property.
I suspect Greta Thuneberg

R.b7eef50a1cd5fc6886382eaf44bdb20f

I suspect Greta Thuneberg

The USA with his vassal Nato look for a reason for the war with Russia!
Stoltenberg is already dreaming of the alliance case.... Attack on NATO territory....
That's how it was in the Iraq war too... Sadam allegedly had chemical weapons...so go in and flatten everything...... sorry...no chemical weapons....
Germany is again the loser!Why should Russia blow up NS1 and NS2 if they only have to turn off the tap. That understands even each idiot...
Dementia-Scholz knows exactly who did it. May it not say however.

I believe it is terrorists to some degree. Blowing up those pipelines would benefit Nobody.

EU on Nord Stream leaks: 'result of a deliberate act'
Any deliberate disruption of European energy infrastructure will be "met with a robust and joint response"
As is usual in Germany and the EU, there are of course rumors that Russia could be behind the attack. I lack a plausible motive, but am happy to be instructed. Can't Putin just turn off the gas if he doesn't want to deliver? A logical explanation would be that he would be released from contracts with defective pipelines, but the question remains what should motivate him to reduce his revenues.

EU on Nord Stream leaks: 'result of a deliberate act'
Any deliberate disruption of European energy infrastructure will be "met with a robust and joint response"
As is usual in Germany and the EU, there are of course rumors that Russia could be behind the attack. I lack a plausible motive, but am happy to be instructed. Can't Putin just turn off the gas if he doesn't want to deliver? A logical explanation would be that he would be released from contracts with defective pipelines, but the question remains what should motivate him to reduce his revenues.

That's what I'm saying, it benefits nobody to do this. Maybe GreenPeace isn't so peaceful after all?

I believe it is terrorists to some degree. Blowing up those pipelines would benefit Nobody.
Some people are suggesting the US - then they will achieve their desire that Europe does not get gas from Russia. I think Poland thinks this and I have seen on other forums people who also do. When you get three blowing up so near each other it is unlikely to be an accident.

The USA with his vassal Nato look for a reason for the war with Russia!
Stoltenberg is already dreaming of the alliance case.... Attack on NATO territory....
That's how it was in the Iraq war too... Sadam allegedly had chemical weapons...so go in and flatten everything...... sorry...no chemical weapons....
Germany is again the loser!Why should Russia blow up NS1 and NS2 if they only have to turn off the tap. That understands even each idiot...
Dementia-Scholz knows exactly who did it. May it not say however.
I like russians

They are smart, good engineers, have a sense of humor, and the women are hot

But they choose bad leaders, one of which had them into a dangerous adventure in ukraine

Get a clue why dont you?

Forum List

Back