One year ago a reporter asked Biden what he would do about Trump running for President again:

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
And he answered “We'll just have to demonstrate that he WILL NOT take power — if he does run — by making sure he, under the legitimate efforts of the Constitution, DOES NOT become the next president again.”

That explains everything we're seeing today, doesn't it? So when did the US Constitution become a bludgeon to use against political opponents, instead of a document that protects and guarantees the rights of American citizens?

Look at this clown: What I wouldn't give to see someone slap that smarmy grin right off of his disgusting clown face.

This supports my belief that if all else fails, they are going to set the country on fire rather than have him wielding executive power again. I just pray they don't decide to kill him. I believe THAT could actually accomplish what all of their other depredations have failed to do, so far... start a hot civil war.

And he answered “We'll just have to demonstrate that he WILL NOT take power — if he does run — by making sure he, under the legitimate efforts of the Constitution, DOES NOT become the next president again.”

That explains everything we're seeing today, doesn't it? So when did the US Constitution become a bludgeon to use against political opponents, instead of a document that protects and guarantees the rights of American citizens?

Look at this clown: What I wouldn't give to see someone slap that smarmy grin right off of his disgusting clown face.

Trump does not fit in with the Martha's Vineyard gang.

This supports my belief that if all else fails, they are going to set the country on fire rather than have him wielding executive power again. I just pray they don't decide to kill him. I believe THAT could actually accomplish what all of their other depredations have failed to do, so far... start a hot civil war.
I am not sure that the lone assassin trick will work again as the people today lack the trust in the government they had in the 1960s.

Sounds like collusion and weaponization of law enforcement to me.

Forum List

Back