One white police officer killed two seriously injured in ambush

Youre only concerned because the officer is white? I ask because the article doesnt say anything about him being white.
You only care about floyd because he’s black

any game libs invent others can learn to play
Nope. If that was the case I wouldnt have said shit when those fucking pigs pushed down that old white dude and cracked his skull.
Amen, brother! That guy could have been my son

Floyd represents a chance for trump haters to score some points against the man they hate most
Except that they are really scoring points FOR Trump and helping him get re-elected.

Every reasonable person has had it with the rioters already, and frankly I am sick of the protest FOREVAH losers who are obstructing publicity on the Senate hearings regarding the Russiagate scandal..

How many know that Rosenstein just admitted he NEVER read the FISA warrants on Carter Page?

Except that they are really scoring points FOR Trump and helping him get re-elected.
I dont know if thats true or not

they seem to be boosting gun ownership even among liberals I suspect

But libs on this forum are convinced that its hurting trump politically

and as long as libs think so the rioting will not stop

the killers name is Steven Carrillo, 38

1 Santa Cruz County deputy killed in Ben Lomond shooting, 2 more law enforcement officers injured

The Leftists do not care, they will celebrate this because the dead man is White and according to Leftists ALL Whites are racist EXCEPT the Leftist Self-Hating Whites who are out there 24/7 sucking Black buttocks not even being aware that at some point in the not to distant future the Black Supremacists are going to then turn on the Leftist Self-Hating Whites because they to are White.

I have friends in Benedict Canyon, Los Angeles, California and they are Liberal, not Leftist but Liberal and they are armed up to the ears and also have a massive amount of ammo and they say IF they have to they will use it to protect their community, they say many others in Benedict Canyon will do the same thing. They emailed me footage of what had occur in Santa Monica and it was disgusting and also all of Rodeo Drive closed down with the stores all boarded up. Shocking. They HATE that Los Angeles Mayor and say he should be FORCED to resign.

I also have friends in Lake Arrowhead and Lake Tahoe and Walnut Creek, all California North and South, the Walnut Creek friends have taken measures to already protect their community from the feral mob.

Youre only concerned because the officer is white? I ask because the article doesnt say anything about him being white.
You only care about floyd because he’s black

any game libs invent others can learn to play
When someone becomes a cop they accept the fact that they might be killed while on duty. It is part of the job. Same thing with the fire Dept. Part of the job.
An ordinary citizen, should not have to accept it.
We should not have to feel like when we leave for work in the morning we might not return home.
THAT IS WHY WE HAVE POLICE. TO PROTECT US.
So we don't have to feel like that.
THIS IS NO GAME.
It sure feels like one in the inner city at times. How men and women can act like that at that percentage is mystifying. We have had a transfer of wealth that dwarfs anything in human history ten thousand to one to help people out of poverty. And it is wrought with corruption, stealing, graft, accusations and endless violence. It can not change until the people involved want it.

Well, stupid people do stupid things because they think it will work for them, generally.

Demonstrating to the entire world that you cannot control riots and actually support them on the down-low does not win a share bigger than what it alienates.

Trump will get a bigger share of the black vote than before because blacks will realize he actually wants them to have successful businesses and safety, unlike Democrats.

I have friends in Benedict Canyon, Los Angeles, California and they are Liberal, not Leftist but Liberal and they are armed up to the ears and also have a massive amount of ammo and they say IF they have to they will use it to protect their community, they say many others in Benedict Canyon will do the same thing. They emailed me footage of what had occur in Santa Monica and it was disgusting and also all of Rodeo Drive closed down with the stores all boarded up. Shocking. They HATE that Los Angeles Mayor and say he should be FORCED to resign.

I also have friends in Lake Arrowhead and Lake Tahoe and Walnut Creek, all California North and South, the Walnut Creek friends have taken measures to already protect their community from the feral mob.
Its sad that most if not all of your liberal friends will continue to vote for the democrats that ruined california

Demonstrating to the entire world that you cannot control riots and actually support them on the down-low does not win a share bigger than what it alienates.
Incompetence has never hurt democrats in deep blue cities

they keep getting re-elected anyway

When someone becomes a cop they accept the fact that they might be killed while on duty. It is part of the job. Same thing with the fire Dept. Part of the job.
An ordinary citizen, should not have to accept it.
We should not have to feel like when we leave for work in the morning we might not return home.
THAT IS WHY WE HAVE POLICE. TO PROTECT US.
So we don't have to feel like that.
THIS IS NO GAME.
It sure isn't. It seems like every time one suspect dies while in police custody multiple cops wind up being shot
to death. Six cops where assassinated in Dallas during the last BLM riots there.
People accept the fact they could die behind the wheel. That justifies nothing.

If you hate killing by cops don't kill cops yourself. It only perpetuates this war.

Remember, every year more police are killed by criminals than the other way around.

Forum List

Back