One Thread to Rule Them All: All the things that were going to bring down Trump

The DJIA is up over 29% since Trump was elected. :itsok:
got a tough one for you blues How much was the market up since Obama was elected??

You wish to discuss how Dem's destroyed the economy from 2006 to 2008 in order to win back the White House?
you're cracking me up Economy up All repubs responsible... Economy down? Those dirty dems
Dems are tired of picking up Repub crap and getting blamed for it

We can point to specific Dem policies and actions that did the damage and we can point to specific Trump policies and actions that are fixing the damage. Look its simple, Dem's suck at the economy, their policies kill jobs and stifle growth. That's not our fault.

Odd then that the stock market grew more under Obama.....yet Trump 'fixed' the damage.

Trump started with a stock market at record highs, and grew it another 29% in less than 2 years. Obama started with a crashed to shit stock market and got credit for its natural recovery. You can't name specific Obama policies which helped the recovery because there aren't any, other than the trillions of dollars the Fed printed to prop up the Obama stock market. :itsok:

Just relax, a poll of CEO's around the world found over 50% of CEO's are optimistic. That's the first time its ever been over 50%, the best Obama could muster was 33%.
Just relax, a poll of CEO's around the world found over 50% of CEO's are optimistic. That's the first time its ever been over 50%, the best Obama could muster was 33%.
DOW off 239 so far
First the moron separated children from their parents next he's separating America from the rest of the world ,, India and Argentina joined in with the tariff war trump started Good going moron

got a tough one for you blues How much was the market up since Obama was elected??

You wish to discuss how Dem's destroyed the economy from 2006 to 2008 in order to win back the White House?

While the Republicans had the White House?

Yes while the Democrats had congress and the MSM to broadcast DOOM and GLOOM for 2 straight years driving the economy into the ditch. Months AFTER Obama was sworn in Obama was still spewing the DOOM and GLOOM message. Bill Clinton took the moron aside and told him hey Obama you won already stop with the DOOM and GLOOM speeches.

you're cracking me up Economy up All repubs responsible... Economy down? Those dirty dems

We can point to specific Dem policies and actions that did the damage and we can point to specific Trump policies and actions that are fixing the damage. Look its simple, Dem's suck at the economy, their policies kill jobs and stifle growth. That's not our fault.

Odd then that the stock market grew more under Obama.....yet Trump 'fixed' the damage.

Trump started with a stock market at record highs, and grew it another 29% in less than 2 years. Obama started with a crashed to shit stock market and got credit for its natural recovery. You can't name specific Obama policies which helped the recovery because there aren't any, other than the trillions of dollars the Fed printed to prop up the Obama stock market. :itsok:
Obamas IMPETUS was the cause

Sort of like the BULLSHIT MAGA ,,,Like America hasn't been been great before the AH became president Now he's f-ed up all our allies Love to see the pain he's gonna cause to mainly republicans soybeans Bikes Wine and liquor etc etc

DOW off 239 so far
First the moron separated children from their parents next he's separating America from the rest of the world ,, India and Argentina joined in with the tariff war trump started Good going moron

You know Trump hasn't even started his second term. How do you equated 2 years to 8?

Not too bright
You think trump will have a 40000 DOW by the time he leaves a double like Obama got?

And he'll be the first President since Coolidge to retire outstanding debt

DOW off 239 so far

You know Trump hasn't even started his second term. How do you equated 2 years to 8?

Not too bright
You think trump will have a 40000 DOW by the time he leaves a double like Obama got?

Yeah giving huge tax cuts to billionaires is a good start lol

Not too bright

Get back to me when 2Q 18 GDP comes in hmmmmkay?

Record low unemployment for blacks, are they all billionaires?

Not too bright

Get back to me when 2Q 18 GDP comes in hmmmmkay?

Record low unemployment for blacks, are they all billionaires?
When Obamas numbers were good Trump cried Bullshit but now they're real? And btw Obama had 8 quarters of 3% and more ,,just not for a full year

Trump has no path to the White House!
Trump won't even get the nomination, 1% chance
Hillary 400+ EV

Russia
Flynn
Manafort
Collusion
Jared
Deutsche Bank
Russia
Conspiracy
Russia
Russia
The Mule Team!

Stormy Daniels
Cohen's cell phones
The Jailed Chillun

I left out a few please edit and update
I like this thread. It demonstrates the nonexistence of the moral and ethical standards of the Trumpkins quite well.

Hillary 400+ EV

Russia
Flynn
Manafort
Collusion
Jared
Deutsche Bank
Russia
Conspiracy
Russia
Russia
The Mule Team!

Stormy Daniels
Cohen's cell phones
The Jailed Chillun

I like this thread. It demonstrates the nonexistence of the moral and ethical standards of the Trumpkins quite well.
I agree but their immorality is nothing new They wear it on their foreheads

Hillary 400+ EV

Russia
Flynn
Manafort
Collusion
Jared
Deutsche Bank
Russia
Conspiracy
Russia
Russia
The Mule Team!

Stormy Daniels
Cohen's cell phones
The Jailed Chillun

I left off "NY AG is gunna slap with with State charges that can't be pardoned!!!!"

Hillary 400+ EV

Russia
Flynn
Manafort
Collusion
Jared
Deutsche Bank
Russia
Conspiracy
Russia
Russia
The Mule Team!

Stormy Daniels
Cohen's cell phones
The Jailed Chillun

You supported a fucking criminal for POTUS who sold her SecState for $150,000,000.

DOW off 239 so far

Yes while the Democrats had congress and the MSM to broadcast DOOM and GLOOM for 2 straight years driving the economy into the ditch. Months AFTER Obama was sworn in Obama was still spewing the DOOM and GLOOM message. Bill Clinton took the moron aside and told him hey Obama you won already stop with the DOOM and GLOOM speeches.

Months after Trump was sworn in Trump was still blaming Obama for everything- including his own decisions.

If only someone would take the moron aside and tell him hey Trump you won already stop with blaming everyone else and let the buck stop with you.

Months after Trump was sworn in Trump was still blaming Obama for everything- including his own decisions.

If only someone would take the moron aside and tell him hey Trump you won already stop with blaming everyone else and let the buck stop with you.
Obama was still talking about what a mess he inherited even after he was reelected

Hillary 400+ EV

Russia
Flynn
Manafort
Collusion
Jared
Deutsche Bank
Russia
Conspiracy
Russia
Russia
The Mule Team!

Stormy Daniels
Cohen's cell phones
The Jailed Chillun

You supported a fucking criminal for POTUS who sold her SecState for $150,000,000.

You support a fucking criminal who is POTUS who has sold his sole to Russia for 1,000,000,000.

DOW off 239 so far

Not too bright

What makes you think Trump is ever leaving?

Oh, what Obama policies and decisions? Run away and hide like all libs do when we ask that question. Or deflect to Stormy or climate change.

^^^ oh God the liberal projection is off the charts. Who blamed Bush for 8 years? :auiqs.jpg:

DOW off 239 so far

Not too bright

What makes you think Trump is ever leaving?

I am pretty confident that many of his followers truly expect Trump to be President for Life.

Hillary 400+ EV

Russia
Flynn
Manafort
Collusion
Jared
Deutsche Bank
Russia
Conspiracy
Russia
Russia
The Mule Team!

Stormy Daniels
Cohen's cell phones
The Jailed Chillun

You support a fucking criminal who is POTUS who has sold his sole to Russia for 1,000,000,000.
His sole what?

He was a billionaire when HE CAME INTO OFFICE.

That's a yuge difference. Trump came in rich, democrats come in poor and leave filthy rich

Forum List

Back