One thing that amazes me about right wingers is...

uscitizen

May 6, 2007
My Shack
They can gather lots of historical data about the climate and conclude that the either climate is not changing or mankind is not effecting the change.
But they cannot remember the screw ups of their political leaders or their failed policies and conclude that something is amiss there.

This type of thing is not limited to the right but does seem to be more widespread on that side of the aisle.

They can gather lots of historical data about the climate and conclude that the either climate is not changing or mankind is not effecting the change.
But they cannot remember the screw ups of their political leaders or their failed policies and conclude that something is amiss there.

This type of thing is not limited to the right but does seem to be more widespread on that side of the aisle.
things were pretty damn good under Reagan ,Bush 1,Bush 2,and even under Clinton when he was held in check by a republican congress !!! .....but you know what maybe you are right so lets do it your way lets raise the tax rate ,and spend trillions more on social programs ......that ought to stimulate the economy !!!:doubt:

Do you enjoy thinking your in the middle despite the fact that the middle is known for having NO CONVICTIONS?

I respect the left for believing in their agenda full heartedly. I may not agree with them but at least they posess personal convictions.

Kinda like not realizing that their democratic mayor, councilmen, and congressmen are the ones keeping them in the slums?

You're absolutely right!

:eusa_shhh:

Actually most of us "Right Wingers" have never denied the Climate is Changing, or that Humans have an effect on that change. We debate how much of an effect we have, and whether or not we should sign on to economically destructive Polices to attempt to lower emissions when it is not clear if it will really help or not. We favor a more Measured approach to lowering Emissions.
You are talking about a Wide difference of Opinion about the Effectiveness of Polices. It's not that we don't remember, we just do not happen to agree.

Horseshit.

Liberals have given us plenty of Failed and or Failing Polices and almost Never admit to a mistake. I mean please.

things were pretty damn good under Reagan ,Bush 1,Bush 2,and even under Clinton when he was held in check by a republican congress !!! .....but you know what maybe you are right so lets do it your way lets raise the tax rate ,and spend trillions more on social programs ......that ought to stimulate the economy !!!:doubt:
So now running up $12 trillion in debt, including interest, by Reagan, Bush I, and Bush II was "PRETTY DAMN GOOD." :eek:

Reagan raised taxes, so did Bush and Clowntoon.
Bush cut them and see where we are now?

Of course cutting taxes was not the only factor in dragging us down but it accelerated the process esp when combined with 2 wars.

Reagan raised the SS withholding too much and gave congress 2 trillion or so in surplus SS funds to waste.
Reagan doubled the debt as well and we went from a creditor nation to a debtor one.

Last edited:

Do you enjoy thinking your in the middle despite the fact that the middle is known for having NO CONVICTIONS?

I respect the left for believing in their agenda full heartedly. I may not agree with them but at least they posess personal convictions.
Only right-wing nuts who have no principles say the middle has no convictions.

And only an idiot would insult someone who is complimenting them.

Perhaps how he defines convictions is like blind faith?

So now running up $12 trillion in debt, including interest, by Reagan, Bush I, and Bush II was "PRETTY DAMN GOOD." :eek:
Reagan + Bush 1 + Bush 2 = 20 years.

Obama did it in less than 3

:clap2:

We're constantly reminded of Republican administrations' faults. It's the Left's only talking points and a convenient scapegoat for their own fuck ups.

If you just change left to right in that statement it is just as valid.

Reagan raised taxes, so did Bush and Clowntoon.
Bush cut them and see where we are now?

Of course cutting taxes was not the only factor in dragging us down but it accelerated the process esp when combined with 2 wars.

Reagan raised the SS withholding too much and gave congress 2 trillion or so in surplus SS funds to waste.
Reagan doubled the debt as well and we went from a creditor nation to a debtor one.

Reagan spent billions and upgraded our military !!! and Bush fought the terrorist !!! and even Obama is following Bush Doctrine when it comes to the 2 wars we are engaged in !!! you and the left [Shitters]however just want to redistribute trillions in wealth that you did not earn !!!

A typical CON$ervative lie. Obama has not run up $12 trillion in debt. We are paying nearly half a trillion in interest on the GOP debt every year!!!!!

The biggest screw up of the left is:

$APOLLOBAMA.jpg
One Big Ass Mistake America

Liberals have given us plenty of Failed and or Failing Polices and almost Never admit to a mistake. I mean please.

I have to admit I have seen this characteristic in both parties. I agree that there are more than a few Liberal failed or failing policies, but both sides almost never admit to a mistake.

:lol::lol:--Your statement is about as clear as mud--kind of like the Occupiers of Wall Street--:lol::lol:

$complete_idiots_globalwarmi.gif

That is because you ignore it when moonbats gather all the historical data about the economy and use it to prove that cutting spending is bad but cannot remember the screwups or where thier political leaders flop on a position. All that proves is that you suffer from confirmation bias. or would you like me to trot out examples like rdean, Truthmatters, MarcATL, Midcan5 or Lakhota?

A typical CON$ervative lie. Obama has not run up $12 trillion in debt. We are paying nearly half a trillion in interest on the GOP debt every year!!!!!

20years divided by 3 = 1/7th
1/7th of 12T = <2T every 3 years
Obama's pacing alot faster than your evil conservatives.

Conveniently omit Clinton?
:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back