One picture worth a thousand words.

But fentanyl and opium do a great deal of good as do guns. Without painkillers, there would be vastly more suffering in this world and guns in the right hands stop, prevent and deter countless millions of crimes.

Agree 100%. Only doctors can handle painkillers. Likewise civilians should not handle guns.

Instead of making guns illegal, we should just make suicide and murder illegal.

Sadly, Atheism is popular, thus people forget that Suicide is a sin. As a Jew I believe that they will suffer for some time, and then move to eternal bliss. Christians view punishment as eternal.
As a Norse Pagan, I believe that I must kill my enemies or die in battle with a machine gun in my hands so that I can feast, fight, and fuck forever in Valhalla.

They obey most laws like most people. They are not aware of Laws against Suicide.

Why should others rights be diminished because some don't know the laws?

You're not making any sense.

Perhaps the rise of Atheism is the Society's fault. Modern people can hardly be trusted with guns.
So, why do we trust government with guns?

We only need them because our would-be oppressors have them.

But fentanyl and opium do a great deal of good as do guns. Without painkillers, there would be vastly more suffering in this world and guns in the right hands stop, prevent and deter countless millions of crimes.

Agree 100%. Only doctors can handle painkillers. Likewise civilians should not handle guns.
Then, take the guns away from government. Otherwise, this civilian will handle the fuck out of guns.

Illegal narcotics kill most because their strength, quality and ingredients are all unknown. Legalizing some would preclude many deaths. Free civilians should always own guns.

Legalizing fentanyl and opioids would be a mistake. Legalizing guns was a mistake.

Why would you put suicide on the list?
There are plenty of parking garages and other tall things to jump off of.
Or they can park the car in the garage and slam a bottle of whisky with the garage doors closed.

With most suicide methods, you have time to change your mind
With a gun, you have a split second

If you use a gun you still have to get a gun,buy ammo and load the gun.
I'd say that gives them plenty of time to think about it.
Don't forget the background check.

Illegal narcotics kill most because their strength, quality and ingredients are all unknown. Legalizing some would preclude many deaths. Free civilians should always own guns.

Legalizing fentanyl and opioids would be a mistake. Legalizing guns was a mistake.
If opioids were legal and regulated as to strength and quality, people would know what they are taking and if opioids were legal there would be no need for them to take fentanyl. Guns are a right and have always been legal. Making them illegal would be a mistake.

Why am I not surprised you want central control of all substances? Typical Marxist dogma.

I am not a Mainstream Liberal. I believe that all Humans have Innate Value. Society must help all people and not enable anyone to inflict self-harm.

Forum List

Back