One of the most anti-American reports by CNN- “Not enough Doctors are Black “

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Here is the report from CNN. Which is an anti-American report and against every value system One can imagine.

Tucker Carlson interviewed an African-American Dr. Marianne Singleton just this hour about the very issue. Dr. Singleton voiced her concerns about what is going on here. She talks about how many of her colleagues are white and fit for the job. She rejects the far left

This is a push by the mass media and the Democrats to completely disregard the health of its citizens and bring wokeness into the healthcare system. we must ask why are they doing this?

Never mind having the best doctor and the best person for the job they want people who look right. They even bring on so-called experts who claim it’s good for society to just have people who look the role.

There’s no reason to go on. This is simple and straightforward there is no excuse for this ….nobody can support this and claim to be a good person.

It’s things like this that get me to vote for mostly Republicans.

Here’s how my fellow Democrats will react to this

-they will ignore it

-they will accept it at an extreme detriment to our society and even themselves possibly

-They will wake up and they will reject far left Democrats and they will vote for people who push to hire the best person for the job, as opposed to racist hiring policies which Democrats are pushing for all over the country.

Current state of Doctoring.....stare at your screen......follow CORP dictates.....patients be damned.....
Seriously thinking of hunting around for a non-corp DR.....maybe they dont exist anymore

Notice the racism in CNN’s article.

“ patients of color”

“Black and brown communities”

No get that nonsense out of here … more American people are standing up to this propaganda that CNN dishes out. We are people. And we have communities in America.

Last edited:
New doctors courtesy of "equity" policies in med schools...

iu

iu

Here is the report from CNN. Which is an anti-American report and against every value system One can imagine.

Tucker Carlson interviewed an African-American Dr. Marianne Singleton just this hour about the very issue. Dr. Singleton voiced her concerns about what is going on here. She talks about how many of her colleagues are white and fit for the job. She rejects the far left

This is a push by the mass media and the Democrats to completely disregard the health of its citizens and bring wokeness into the healthcare system. we must ask why are they doing this?

Never mind having the best doctor and the best person for the job they want people who look right. They even bring on so-called experts who claim it’s good for society to just have people who look the role.

There’s no reason to go on. This is simple and straightforward there is no excuse for this ….nobody can support this and claim to be a good person.

It’s things like this that get me to vote for mostly Republicans.

Here’s how my fellow Democrats will react to this

-they will ignore it

-they will accept it at an extreme detriment to our society and even themselves possibly

-They will wake up and they will reject far left Democrats and they will vote for people who push to hire the best person for the job, as opposed to racist hiring policies which Democrats are pushing for all over the country.

As I pointed out multiple times. There is no systemic racism in America. The millions of black lawyers, congressman, business owners, actors, police chiefs, fire chiefs, accountants and so on say so. We even had a black president twice. Also the millions of broke, dumb and trashy white people shows there is no white privilege.

Maybe what CNN and a lot of others need to consider is there aren't more blacks because blacks are less likely to have the intelligence, capacity, ambition to become doctors. They are holding themselves back.

I mean does American racism explain where there has never ever been a first world black country? What about all the achievements man has come up with in aerospace, engineering, psychology, exploration, electrical, biology, medicine and so on that were achieved by a black person? Why are the best and brightest of blacks almost always from a white country? Why do schools have to lower standards so black kids can keep up? Why do companies have to forcibly hire blacks into good positions?

And the biggest question is. If you're going to see a doctor do you want to see a doctor hired because he is black? Or do you want to see a doctor that was hired because he is the most qualified?

Me personally I want to see the doctor that was hired because he was the best choice, not because he was the right skin color.

Forum List

Back