One of the best rock tunes of all time

And this is I think one of the best live performances ever done.

Change my mind

I will not attempt to change your mind, however, let me point out one flaw in that song.
The song itself is fine. The words are fine. Drumming, guitar, vocals, all fine.
Did I miss anything? Yes I did. The song has no bass. None whatsoever. It's not just that song. It's the entire album. I'm not sure as to the reason for this. Considering it was the album they did right after the death of Cliff Burton perhaps it was the empty chair thing, or resentment for Jason Newsted I don't know.
Fortunately, some dude made a version that does have bass. Tell me which version you prefer.

Change my mind

I will not attempt to change your mind, however, let me point out one flaw in that song.
The song itself is fine. The words are fine. Drumming, guitar, vocals, all fine.
Did I miss anything? Yes I did. The song has no bass. None whatsoever. It's not just that song. It's the entire album. I'm not sure as to the reason for this. Considering it was the album they did right after the death of Cliff Burton perhaps it was the empty chair thing, or resentment for Jason Newsted I don't know.
Fortunately, some dude made a version that does have bass. Tell me which version you prefer.

It's 4am if the neighbors call the cops you git bail right?

Change my mind

Darkness is visiting me!

20210103_045909.jpg

Thats what its thumping on right now

Forum List

Back